Sign in to follow this  

Any plans for a street legal new Husky?

Heard 2017 would be soonest.

This was from former BMW/Husky now at KTM/Husky group.

Later George

Heard 2017 would be soonest.

This was from former BMW/Husky now at KTM/Husky group.

Later George

George, I would take that with a grain of salt... everyone is still kind of in the dark on what and when we are getting just what.

I wouldn't be surprised that they have the same Husqvarna street legal models that KTM has.

JustSayen 

• Like 1

George, I would take that with a grain of salt... everyone is still kind of in the dark on what and when we are getting just what.

I wouldn't be surprised that they have the same Husqvarna street legal models that KTM has.

JustSayen 

REALLY???  :bonk:

REALLY??? :bonk:

Yes Really!.... You do know that the street legal KTM 350 EXC-F and 500 EXC are only available in the North American markets.... NOT Europe or Asia 

Also Husqvarna's Worldwide launch is Sweden was for the International press and showing Dual Sport bikes at that event would have only confused those from the worldwide press... Also the American Husqvarna launch is still yet to come..... and the Husqvarna North American website isn't even up and running at this time.. (They're using the International version).

So taking all that into consideration and consider that fact that Dual Sports were a big part of the existing Husqvarna dealer base sales I'd have to say that there is a very good possibility Husqvarna will have a Street legal version of both the FE 350 and  FE501

JustSayen

Edited by HuskyRips

Yes Really!.... You do know that the street legal KTM 350 EXC-F and 500 EXC are only available in the North American markets.... NOT Europe or Asia 

Also Husqvarna's Worldwide launch is Sweden was for the International press and showing Dual Sport bikes at that event would have only confused those from the worldwide press... Also the American Husqvarna launch is still yet to come..... and the Husqvarna North American website isn't even up and running at this time.. (They're using the International version).

So taking all that into consideration and consider that fact that Dual Sports were a big part of the existing Husqvarna dealer base sales I'd have to say that there is a very good possibility Husqvarna will have a Street legal version of both the FE 350 and  FE501

JustSayen

Had to think about it for a couple of hours?

So taking all that into consideration and consider that fact that Dual Sports were a big part of the existing Husqvarna dealer base sales I'd have to say that there is a very good possibility KTM will have a blue and white Street legal version of both the FE 350 and  FE501

JustSayen

Fixed it for you !

Fixed it for you !

Who cares! 

When Cagiva owned Husqvarna they were nothing more than Cagivas with Husqvarna LOGOS.

When BMW owned Husqvarna they were nothing more than BMWs with Husqvarna LOGOS.

Now they're Husaberg's with Husqvarna LOGOS.

Hey wasn't Husaberg the company started by Husqvarna engineers who didn't want to go to Italy when Cagiva  bought Husqvana?

Who cares! 

When Cagiva owned Husqvarna they were nothing more than Cagivas with Husqvarna LOGOS.

When BMW owned Husqvarna they were nothing more than BMWs with Husqvarna LOGOS.

Now they're Husaberg's with Husqvarna LOGOS.

Hey wasn't Husaberg the company started by Husqvarna engineers who didn't want to go to Italy when Cagiva  bought Husqvana?

And Husaberg engineers are back...

in the unemployment line.

And Husaberg engineers are back...

in the unemployment line.

No... Most retired... And others still work for what's left of Husaberg.

Others run the race team.