Sign in to follow this  

Washington cle-elum trail conditions

Anyone had any recent rides in the cle elum area west of the manashtash fire area that is open?

Thinking of heading over for a Saturday ride and since the ranger is unavailable for comment

thought Id ask you experts who may frequent the area.

I rode out of the taneum junction Sunday morning. Trail conditions were superb! Some puddles of course but most of the trails were I'm great shape. I stayed fairly low in elevation but didn't see any snow from the top of the taneum ridge trail

Rode out of Tanuem Jct. yesterday. Up Cle Elum Ridge 1326 to Windy Pass there was one section with compact snow near the top of this trail, but with a little caution it was rideable. Then down the North Fork Trail 1377 to the intersection with the South Fork trail 1377A then up 1377A to the intersection with the Taneum Ridge trail  then along Taneum Ridge 1363 back to Taneum Jct.. It looks like this will be rideable until it snows again.

Trails were in good condition all rideable but in much need of repair in many places. Lots of stutter bumps.

Tim

Windy Pass 2.jpg

Edited by Tim_Seawel

Rode out of Tanuem Jct. yesterday. Up Cle Elum Ridge 1326 to Windy Pass there was one section with compact snow near the top of this trail, but with a little caution it was rideable. Then down the North Fork Trail 1377 to the intersection with the South Fork trail 1377A then up 1377A to the intersection with the Taneum Ridge trail  then along Taneum Ridge 1363 back to Taneum Jct.. It looks like this will be rideable until it snows again.

Trails were in good condition all rideable but in much need of repair in many places. Lots of stutter bumps.

Tim

thanks for ride report :thumbsup:

Hate to tell ya though, ya picked the worst condition trails up there. Taneum ridge is just plain annoying