Sign in to follow this  

Who makes the best exhaust for torque

Looking to purchase a new exhaust that is tuned for more low end torque. I have heard MRD does not build an exhaust these days. CHP sells two head pipes with their exhaust, anyone have any input?

If you want truly good low end then a FMF mega bomb complete system WITH a torque (low end) cam. Otherwise just an exhaust will not give you much. Now if you want the very best low end without a stroker, get a HC piston, torque cam and FMF mega/power bomb complete system. Results are wonderful!

If you want truly good low end then a FMF mega bomb complete system WITH a torque (low end) cam. Otherwise just an exhaust will not give you much. Now if you want the very best low end without a stroker, get a HC piston, torque cam and FMF mega/power bomb complete system. Results are wonderful!

I have a +3mm big bore kit installed and plan to install a torque cam after I add the exhaust. I am adding a piece at a time to evaluate the effectiveness of each part. The BB allowed me to ride a gear higher in the trails that I ride and it added power/torque from off idle to peak power, I have always had great results with BB kits on my other rides. When you combine the BB with a cam, exhaust and other mods the power really gets pumped up.