GNCC Ironman!

Indiana

 This is a very hard, and fun race, I had a blast last year, even though I spent half the race kicking my bike. I have high hopes this year, I have been practicing everything that I had problems with last year. 

 

 write if you will be in it, and what class.

 

 I will be in the AM bikes, Open C College 14-21 (since I ride a 300, and I am 20)

Anybody want to explain the race fee? Is both, am, and pm (not pro) the same price? Open B is in the PM race, so does that mean it's only $40?

 

XC1 Pro Entry Fee:  $100
XC2 Pro Lites Bike Entry Fee:  $50
XC2 Pro Am ATV/Amateur Entry Fee:  $40
Youth Entry Fee:  $25
UTV Team Entry Fee:  $60
 
Well I guess I have no proof that I am faster than C, so I doubt I could enter B. I would like the extra hour of racing.
Edited by LukeBrinkerhoff

I'll be doing the trail rider class. Just for fun. NOT on my 50 this time :smirk:

 

I went to it last year but didn't ride.

I'll be doing the trail rider class. Just for fun. NOT on my 50 this time :smirk:

 

I went to it last year but didn't ride.

 Ha ye! that would be insane though. What do you ride? 

 

 I will still have my custom hand guards, but I will hold my tradition and add my homey roman helmet.

YZ 250. I am watching the weather very closely. Looks like 30% chance today and 70% chance of rain tomorrow. Depending on how much mud, I might ride. If it was like last year, nope.

YZ 250. I am watching the weather very closely. Looks like 30% chance today and 70% chance of rain tomorrow. Depending on how much mud, I might ride. If it was like last year, nope.

 Oh but last year was perfect! tbh it wasn't bad at all, It was only bad for me, because I couldn't keep my bike running, or start it, this year should be different.

Anybody out there yet? Got the scoop on a motocross track? There's been the rumor of them building a track and getting a national. Then DC was talking up the ironman race on racerx, comparing it to the redbud(best) of GNCC's. It be cool to have another national close, but it would be really cool to have a national level track open to ride that close.

 

Good luck to those racing.

 I went by to take a look(live 10min away) yep there is already people out there. the track is open by 3pm to spectate on friday, I should have done that, but I will do it tomorrow. I heard about from a friend, his sister, her fiance, his friend who is a the owner of the land that Ironman is hosted on. there is talk about starting national supercross(I looked at my friend, and told him it would be motocross, and not supercross if anything) I really hope they don't shut down the ironman, it's too amazing to get rid of it.

If anybody happens to see this before they leave, the track looks awesome, and it will be really nice and perfect.

This was probably the most fun race of my life. The track was 163% perfect.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now