Sign in to follow this  

Washington 24 Hours of Starvation Ridge Kids Party!

We are going to have a Kids Halloween Party at the 24 Hour of Starvation Ridge Race at 3:00 Saturday!  The party is for kids of all ages.  Little kids are guests and teenagers can help (please)!  All kids and helpers get a cool party bag.  We need your help to make it a success.  Donations of candy, prizes, trinkets for bags, candy, just anything kids would like are needed.  I am happy to give out trinkets with business names on them or prizes with business cards attached.  Just keep it kid appropriate.  Leave donations with Debbie D. at sign ups or drop by 'Oregon 50X' pit or give to me, or just bring them to the party!  We also need kids to come and have fun!

We will have pumpkins to decorate for all the kids and helpers, party games, face painting, necklace making, cupcakes and lots of fun!!!

Thank You!

Debbi Worley

Thanks to FMF Racing, Spicer Brothers Produce, KTM Country, and all the wonderful people who donate each year!

• Like 2

We are going to have a Kids Halloween Party at the 24 Hour of Starvation Ridge Race at 3:00 Saturday!  The party is for kids of all ages.  Little kids are guests and teenagers can help (please)!  All kids and helpers get a cool party bag.  We need your help to make it a success.  Donations of candy, prizes, trinkets for bags, candy, just anything kids would like are needed.  I am happy to give out trinkets with business names on them or prizes with business cards attached.  Just keep it kid appropriate.  Leave donations with Debbie D. at sign ups or drop by 'Oregon 50X' pit or give to me, or just bring them to the party!  We also need kids to come and have fun!

We will have pumpkins to decorate for all the kids and helpers, party games, face painting, necklace making, cupcakes and lots of fun!!!

Thank You!

Debbi Worley

Thanks to FMF Racing, Spicer Brothers Produce, KTM Country, and all the wonderful people who donate each year!

Debbi, you are simply amazing! Thank for putting this on and making the 24 an even more amazing event! Can't wait to help out this year with the party!

Thank you so much for doing this !! 

Brent wants to make sure that he doesn't have to ride during the party!!

Debbie

• Like 1

The Halloween Party was a great success!!  Lots of activities, tons of fun a very large turn out.

Thank you Debi Worley!!