Help choosing bike

I am 21 years old. 6'2. And about 165-170LBS

I have never truly ridden...just bikes like a roketa enduro which didnt go off roas much.. I own a pit bike it but never really use it. Im wondering what kinda bike I should look into. I would love to mob some trails for hours and also be able to catch some air pretty easy. I live in lake havasu az which is a lot of dirt and rocks not all that much deep sand. Let me kno any more info I can give you

Help me out here :p

If you can afford it a Ktm 300 exw

From the sounds of things if say. 125. Or 250. 2. Stroke!

I would say 250f a honda 4 stroke .. a two stroke my be a ktm 250 (if you can handle it)

I dont think im the racer type. Trails are for me. I would love to get in the air and learn some tricks just tryin to get an idea of what bike would be good for me and those things a buddy was tellin me to look in to the honda 250f also.

Well i personally like 2 strokes they are much fun to ride but they are harder to ride because of the powerband.. get a crf250 honda that is a good bike

I dont think im the racer type. Trails are for me. I would love to get in the air and learn some tricks just tryin to get an idea of what bike would be good for me and those things a buddy was tellin me to look in to the honda 250f also.

look into the crf250x and the wrf 250 from yamaha

Get the crf250x

For the type of skill you present, I would say a WR250f. They're a good, strong, reliable motorcycle that has a excellent track record for reliability. Owning a motorcycle is much more then just riding it....Taking the time to maintain your motorcycle BEFORE is breaks, is equally as important as riding it itself. Nothing can ruin your day like having your bike break down in the middle of nowhere.

Find a nice and clean used unit that is well within your budget.....Save a few dollars for spare parts and such....

What are some key things to look for when looking at a used bike

Watch this it should help it helped me get a good bike

go a wr250f or a crf250x