Why the KTM 200 is the best bike ever made

Damn, you're fast!  Nice ride!

I really like your videos BUT, 234234234 screams, 0 "thanks", like always :(

Thanks for sharing, nice riding.. :thumbsup:

Shouldn't rev at guys in your class.  It messes everything up because it get to the point everybody revs and no one moves over because they don't know if some dude they are racing against is revving at them.

Good vid :thumbsup:

Thanks guys,  I probably was a little obnoxious with the revs and whoo's

Thanks guys,  I probably was a little obnoxious with the revs and whoo's

Believe me, I know how hard it is not to scream at some dude in your class that is going slow.  I had a guy revving at me on the last lap and I let him by thinking it was a AA rider lapping me.  It was a guy in my class.  I was pissed. 

But if the guy isn't in my class, I rev the hell out of the bike!  I used to be nice and just blip the throttle, but now I just red line it until they move.   

this link for anyone not logged into youtube

Seriously!!! After that battling thru the traffic the leader just gave you the position?  Dumb!!!

Gyro I thought you you did an excellent job passing the slow traffic... Patient and clean!

I have no clue how you guys do it back east.  I would get sooooo frustrated trying to pass people!!

Nice video.

Its about time I got to watch a good woods rider on video riding on the pipe.

Brought back good memories of when I was still racing.

Thanks for sharing.

The guy who got the holeshot was going at a good pace,  but its his first year racing, and I would say he is overall a good C rider or maybe a mid level B rider.  I would have passed him sooner or later.  

The guy who shoots off into the briars on the right side of the trail a little after the start,  where we hit the first bottleneck...   he is a real good A rider and he caught me and passed me ( wrecked me while passing ...  )  on the last lap and he took the win. 

What I might not have mentioned in the video,  was This was my second race of the day.... Starting at noon I had raced a 2.5 hour long race in my class  ( 40 A )  and then came off the track,  refueled the bike and sat down and had like 3 cigarettes and a Dr pepper and then went back out to the line at 3pm to run this one.   The first race is mostly all Pro. AA  and A and fast B riders.  Very little traffic to contend with.    The 3pm race is for C riders and slower B rider classes.   Lots of traffic to contend with.  I enjoy that aspect of it though,  I love to come around a corner and see someone ahead and reel them in and finally pass them and check out on them.   I enjoy that as much as anything.   So it doesn't bother me. 

This should be a training video for how to ride a 200 , and a tech video on how and what a 200 should be capable of ! I hope the viewers can tell and hear just what your making it do ! revs out nice , lugs and climbs with a dab of the clutch ! 

why were there A guys racing with C guys?

I have not done a NC harescramble yet,  not sure I want to now I have no interest in going fast just seeing new trails, why do the C classes go in the afternoon after the A guys?

why were there A guys racing with C guys?

I have not done a NC harescramble yet,  not sure I want to now I have no interest in going fast just seeing new trails, why do the C classes go in the afternoon after the A guys?

It's the Unlimited class. Ron's 2nd race of the day. Holy crap that sounds painful by about Tuesday.

R.H.I.P.  HaHa

(Rank has it's privileges)

MidEast runs all adult classes together. Plus & minuses to either.

Edited by trailtraks

Oh it's the Gyro, Already knew I was going to enjoy it(even more since it's a smoker)