2nd -2013 24hrs of Starvation Ridge update

Weather forecast is DRY , http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USWA0066?cm_ven=WOWs_voap&cm_cat=Generic&cm_ite=link&cm_pla=10-day)for the next 10 days!  Looking to be an excellent weekend for this year's 24hr.  No rain in the forecast, decent soil moisture from the September rains, should combine for epic conditions.

Course is laid out with lots of rocks, lots of grass track( with a twist) course length of  around 20 miles( give or take 3 or 4).  Barret's bog will be back to tempt the mud puppies that can't stay away.

Still a few spots left so if you have been worrying about the weather, now is the time to get your  entry in.

Hoping to have another first in the team awards. Something I have never seen done, that I think will be very cool.

• Like 5

Great event OTBG. I really loved the course layout this year, even the rocks. Thanks to all the sweep riders and guys/gals working the checks.

The fog was the worst I have ever ridden in, didn't know if I was on the course or not, kept looking for the stakes and hoping I wasn't going the wrong way.

The heavyweight class was fun to watch. Glad I didn't have to wrestle the pigs around.

Scott and Debbie, thanks again,

A couple of pic's Kimi took,,

i-w4wt5qq-M.jpg

i-FgxBVbr-M.jpg

• Like 1

Another great event put on by the Over the bars gang.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by our Teams pits and donated food for the Goldendale food bank.

We had a blast riding our Adventure bikes against the 450's   a great battle all the way to the end.

Conditions and the track where the best that I can remember. Great job to all!!

• Like 1

Scott, Debbie, and the OTBG crew,

Just gotta say Thank YOU all for such a great weekend at the Ridge!!!  Great weather, great atmosphere, awesome layout, (fyi, us Montana boys still don't think there's enough rocks), and a fun time was had by all!!!  As always we are already planning the trip for next year!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all the hard work you guys and gals put in to making this the one race I never miss for the 7th year in a row now!  

Cheers,

Ryan Streich

Half Fast Whee Todds team 54A

(yes, I was the guy in the pink tu-tu off the start but don't laugh, it is comfortable race attire)

• Like 3

\

Cheers,

Ryan Streich

Half Fast Whee Todds team 54A

(yes, I was the guy in the pink tu-tu off the start but don't laugh, it is comfortable race attire)

Did you face plant while running at the start? I think I was next to you while running.  Seeing a guy in a pink tutu face down in the plowed dirt- I nearly tripped laughing so hard.  The rest of the race is a little foggy in my mind after a fight with a rock at 4th gear but I remember that! I think...