Sign in to follow this  

FatBars

Anyone happen to be selling fat-bars with adapters for a DRZ400s. Was pricing these out today and WOW one can spend allot of money just on bars. So before I spend the money, maybe someone has a set they are not using for the cheap.. Shipping would be to NY. 

Mods if I posted in the wrong area, sorry. Please delete and let me know the correct area. 

Thanks

Dave

I was able to pick up some pro taper contour bars and adapters for around $100 total. Not too bad I don't think?

This is true, was pricing them out at rockymountainatvmc.com and a few other places. But figured I would ask before buying. Maybe someone has a pair sitting on a shelf they are not using. 

I have these as they sent them to me by mistake when I bordered my new fatbars.

I think they are adaptors for the older DRZ's so they can use fatbars.

They were not neded for my 2013 and they told me to just keep them.

Is this what you are looking for?

IMG_0801.JPG

I'm ridding cheap tusk adapter and cheap tusk cr high bend fat bar seem just as good as my pro taper and rentals got them from rmatv

I'm ridding cheap tusk adapter and cheap tusk cr high bend fat bar seem just as good as my pro taper and rentals got them from rmatv

*h

rraiderr Yes the adapters are what I need. - Let me see what H22_dan sends me and IO will let you know. 

Did you get squared away?

Did you get squared away?

No I never heard back. Or received an email. Send me an email of what you have. If all else fails I will place an order at rockymountin on friday. 

Fat bars are stock on SM models.....someone may have a set lying around if they upgraded to another type of bar... :excuseme:

Not quite true. I believe the Fatbar started with the 2007SM model.

• Like 1

Fat bars are stock on SM models.....someone may have a set lying around if they upgraded to another type of bar... :excuseme:

So the SM is a Fat Bars Tard. No wonder it suits me.