Sign in to follow this  

Quick question about sm bar clamps and risers...

Does anyone happen to know what the bolt spacing is for the bar clamps on an sm with the 1 1/8" fat bars? I have some time to kill so I'm making a set of bar risers in CAD (1.5 up 1.5 ahead) but I don't have my bike or measurement tools with me and I need to know the spacing. If anyone knows right off that would be awesome. I believe the s model spacing is 35mm but that would be too close together for 1 1/8 bars I'm thinking.

Thanks!

I have an s with pro taper fatbar risers, I could probably get some measurements tonight if it'll help. Who knows where my micrometer went though I'll have to find that first lol

I have an s with pro taper fatbar risers, I could probably get some measurements tonight if it'll help. Who knows where my micrometer went though I'll have to find that first lol

Thanks man. Not sure if the adapter to the fat bar would have the same spacing as the stock sm bar clamps.

Thanks man. Not sure if the adapter to the fat bar would have the same spacing as the stock sm bar clamps.

To be honest I have no clue either, i do know they are wider than the stock s model clamps but idk if it is the same as the sm. I'll get you measurements if I can and maybe someone with an sm can compare

To be honest I have no clue either, i do know they are wider than the stock s model clamps but idk if it is the same as the sm. I'll get you measurements if I can and maybe someone with an sm can compare

Thanks man I appreciate that!

If you mean center to center (left to right) on the one piece top bar mount it is 96mm, or, if you mean top to bottom, I would need to check, but, the bars are 28.6mm, Scott's diagram shows 35mm,but, I would check for sure.

Fg

If you mean center to center (left to right) on the one piece top bar mount it is 96mm, or, if you mean top to bottom, I would need to check, but, the bars are 28.6mm, Scott's diagram shows 35mm,but, I would check for sure.

Fg

I meant front to back. I get ~1.625 so 41mm. Hopefully I'll get them fabbed up this week!