Sign in to follow this  

Airoh Terminator compatible goggles

Hi all

Can anyone assist me with naming some goggles that will fit comfortably with an Airoh Terminator helmet. The problem is that the eye port is very narrow top to bottom. My EKS Brand and 100% Racecraft both catch on the chin bar and top of the eyeport which push them down onto the bridge of my nose. So far the Scott Hustle and Tyrant as well as the Von Zipper Sizzle look promising as they look narrower than the EKS and 100%. Any other suggestions?

Edited by thebob_za

Hi all

Can anyone assist me with naming some goggles that will fit comfortably with an Airoh Terminator helmet. The problem is that the eye port is very narrow top to bottom. My EKS Brand and 100% Racecraft both catch on the chin bar and top of the eyeport which push them down onto the bridge of my nose. So far the Scott Hustle and Tyrant as well as the Von Zipper Sizzle look promising as they look narrower than the EKS and 100%. Any other suggestions?

Ok, I have an Airoh Aviator helmet and I use 100% Racecraft ( I removed the nose guard and they fit perfect). Not sure if the eye port on the Terminator is smaller than the Aviator. 

The new Oakley Airbrake MX Goggles could be the ticket if you can find. Super minimal design and nose bridge port, check them out

http://www.oakley.com/products/7167/

Full Throttle might stock them or ask RC to order you a pair from the supplier.

The older model Oakley O Frames are also low profile. Have a one lying around of you want to try it out.

The thought had crossed my mind, but happy with my solution as it stands. I might get creative with a Stanley knife and see if I can modify my EKS Brand to work with the helmet. My old man has had his eyes on my 100% from day one, so I'll make his day on the next ride I do with him and give them to him :D