Halloween Poker Run @ Tahuya...info?

Washington

Does anyone know if the Halloween Poker run is on for Sunday at Tahuya? I see this info on the NMA calendar but can't find any info

http://www.nmaoffroad.org/event/show/49296916

River City MC website has no mention of the event this year.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.

Friend got word yesterday from a club member that it is a go.

We were wondering the same thing because we couldn't find much info about it.  I hope it is because the weather looks great!

Pretty lame way to put on an event. No flyer.

Pretty sure it happened, the trail was marked and Def had some recent maintanance done. Saw lots of mud hole drains. We accidentally rode the route before the ride because we had no idea there was a ride that day haha

Pretty sure it happened, the trail was marked and Def had some recent maintanance done. Saw lots of mud hole drains. We accidentally rode the route before the ride because we had no idea there was a ride that day haha

It happened. Great ride and awesome conditions. Plenty of folks showed up so apparently the word got around.

The turnout was great, all the lots looked packed!

It worked out great. I needed to test a freshly repaired bike, and the poker run was fun platform to use.

Really good time and very nice trail conditions. RCMC! Nice way to come back to tahuya for the winter after riding a shit ton of Mtn singletrack this summer!

Chef Floyd