Sena SMH10/20 Discussion and Reviews

How cool would this be off road with your buddies .... 

Click the pic for link and to learn more ...  :prof: 

SMH10-BK-21.jpg

This video is a little long but, It is the best "real" world test you will ever see ....   :thumbsup: 

Search "Sena" on youtube to see more of what these baby's can do.

I am most certainly getting a pair of these ....  :goofy: 

It just looks like so much fun !!!

Very cool.....  and almost 1000 yard range.  :thinking:

Got one about a month ago. Works great I recommend it highly

Got one about a month ago. Works great I recommend it highly

They just released a new model with an action camera that pairs with it too !!!  

I will keep an eye out .... being this late in the year I am in no hurry but I am going to own a pair !!! 

they just updated the website !!! this was not on there when I first posted this thread .... 

20S_19-main-500x362.jpg

and a gopro pack for capturing audio directly to your gopro !!! 

It just keeps getting better !!! 

Bluetooth_pack_4-main-500x362.jpg

This looks very interesting..... :thumbsup:

That is flipping cool. BTW, Gnath, is this the first thread you have ever started? Nice work!

That is flipping cool. BTW, Gnath, is this the first thread you have ever started? Nice work!

LMAO

I think you're right

Yes it is .....  :goofy:

I am not one for starting new threads when there are always threads with the same topic already started and I know we have a couple where I could have posted this but, I just got so damn excited about this and didn't want to take the time to dig for the proper thread ....  :p

I really think this intercom system will add so much fun to the off road experience and may also come in handy for the street as well...  :ride:

That's what I was going to get but, I want the ability to ad the groups audio to the video ...  :thumbsup:

The new 20S model will pair with the Cardo too !!! 

Awesome.

Definitely a lot of fun.

Bluetooth_pack_11.jpg

Dam this site--your going to cost me more money?? Glad i'll be gone for 6 months (I guess) maybe the Mod account will get well again over the winter?? :p :p :p:rolleyes:

Every time I have been to Phoenix it was in the summer....  I remember dodging rattlesnakes and temps that were abou115 degrees, but " "it was a goo........d time.... "  

Edited by dkappelm

Anytime I go to the SW it cost me money.  I like the LBFMs......   

Every time I have been to Phoenix it was in the summer....  I remember dodging rattlesnakes and temps that were abou115 degrees, but " "it was a goo........d time.... "  

I LIKE the heat--it gets me ready for the afterlife that awaites me down under :devil: :devil:  No not with Positron--well maybe :excuseme: :excuseme:

I think maybe you have had toooooooo many my friend.   This bike is keeping me active and alive though.....

p.s. I haven't been shooting  much lately, and i do miss the smell of gunpowder.   :p

Edited by dkappelm

I think maybe you have had toooooooo many my friend.   This bike is keeping me active and alive though.....

p.s. I haven't been shooting  much lately, and i do miss the smell of gunpowder.   :p

I live on a 10 acer tree farm here on Oregon and have a 100 yard range out back of the shop--makes it easy to shoot up the ammo--No really close neighbors either--