07 SM Front fender in Blue

Who wants one ? If a few forum members would want one a group purchase could possibly be set up to save on shipping costs . They are only available from Canada from what I've heard . The usual OEM cost + tax and shipping would be involved . There could be a savings on shipping if done together . Who's in ?

Wheeling have them !

I don't think so .

can you not order an acerbis one anywhere? i bought one for $23. i am in canada but i would think you could get the same :thumbsup:

Cant get the correct blue

weird, mine matchs perfectly with the factory plasticsnwbike2.jpg

weird, mine matchs perfectly with the factory plastics{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif nwbike2.jpg

what brand is yours ?

what brand is yours ?

ACERBIS

Cant get the correct blue

2013-08-11223146.jpg

Mine matches extremely well, too.

weird, mine matchs perfectly with the factory plasticsattachicon.gifnwbike2.jpg

That does not match at all,  you can tell,   i tried the Cycra universal blue SM front bumper,  did not match at all,   was more of a yamaha blue,   got my hands on the ORIGINAL OEM sm front fender from canada,   perfect match,  looks awesome. 

That does not match at all,  you can tell,   i tried the Cycra universal blue SM front bumper,  did not match at all,   was more of a yamaha blue,   got my hands on the ORIGINAL OEM sm front fender from canada,   perfect match,  looks awesome. 

So how about some Pics M8..????

You know the deal....."If there are no pics it didn't happen" policy here on the forum..... :p  :)

Yeah .. Deliver on the pics .....................M8

Some people's eyes see colors differently . I have a friend who had no idea he was colorblind to certain colors till we shopped together one time . His problem was with blues and browns .

2013-08-11223146.jpg

What brand is yours ?

Mine matches extremely well, too.

Yeah .. Deliver on the pics .....................M8

So how about some Pics M8..????

You know the deal....."If there are no pics it didn't happen" policy here on the forum..... :p  :)

Anything for me Aussie DRZ riders!!   

This is the Cycra,   looks like it matches,  but it does not,  in person you can tell,  + its way too samll imo.

drz80.jpg

Heres the real deal hollyfield,  OEM Suzuki 2007 SM blue front fender,   the only year it was available in blue,  and only sold in the great white north,  eyy.

drz104_zpsb56a3905.jpg

And heres another one,   M8'tes!

drz170_zps475115da.jpg

The blue looks ok

So ... Is that a ACCT I see hangin' off yer DRZ ? ...... M8

The blue looks ok

So ... Is that a ACCT I see hangin' off yer DRZ ? ...... M8

Ok?   Its the business... M8.

Theres now a MCCT on there from the TT store  :thumbsup: