'12 rmz 250 $6499 vs '09 ktm 300 xc $4900

help me make a descision guys...

what are your thoughts about both bikes?

i currently own a 06 drz 400s

also, the rmz is in store and has never seen a pinch of dirt.

the ktm is for sale by a mecanic who's previous owner stored it for 2 yrs while out west. The mecanic did a carburator job and jetted it properly

Ktm 300 will be my next bike when I can afford to have two and have the space to store/maintain two bikes... Depends on what you want to do really. Are you going to race mx or trail ride?

250f's have come a long way since their introduction. They are very nimble, fast and quite powerful for what they are. On the flip side they can cost quite a bit to fix if not maintained properly and can be somewhat temperamental.

The KTM 300s have always had a good tract record. They are reliable, solid built machines. The electric start is a welcomed addition as well as the non-link PDS system. The power is very smooth and easy to ride. The 09 suspension is quite a bit better then previous models.

If it were me, I would go with the KTM but the price seems kinda high. Any pictures of the bike? What's the condition of it? Any add one?

strickly trail riding

Ktm.

250f's have come a long way since their introduction. They are very nimble, fast and quite powerful for what they are. On the flip side they can cost quite a bit to fix if not maintained properly and can be somewhat temperamental.

The KTM 300s have always had a good tract record. They are reliable, solid built machines. The electric start is a welcomed addition as well as the non-link PDS system. The power is very smooth and easy to ride. The 09 suspension is quite a bit better then previous models.

If it were me, I would go with the KTM but the price seems kinda high. Any pictures of the bike? What's the condition of it? Any add one?

pictures are below:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

That's funny. I was just looking at that bike the other day. It's in NB right? Thought it was funny you said it had been stored for 2 years, was an 09 and 4500 (think he had it listed for 5 Obo)

That's funny. I was just looking at that bike the other day. It's in NB right? Thought it was funny you said it had been stored for 2 years, was an 09 and 4500 (think he had it listed for 5 Obo)

4900*

small world.. do you ride in albert county? we could go before season is over..

small world.. do you ride in albert county? we could go before season is over..

Actually I'm in Nova Scotia. Around Halifax. My kijiji dream sessions take me all over the Atlantic provinces...

ah hehe!!

surely you dont live in b.c. anymore? that would be a long drive! lol

I would choose the 300