Sign in to follow this  

FMF Snap?

There was recently another thread on it,   dunno if anyone used it on a DRZ,  but most were saying the price is way too high for what it is. 

There are some reviews by contributors in this forum that can be found here http://www.thumpertalk.com/reviews/product/42863-fmf-racing-snap/ 

One of the reviews was on a 2006 DRZ and the reviewer seemed to like it.  However he didn't state anything about what the state of tune was on the bike.  Did he have the carb jetted properly, done the 3x3, aftermarket pipe, and etc. so I'm a bit skeptical.  I think for the money I would spend it on getting the stock carb set up properly or better yet save the money for the FCR.  My opinion only, your mileage may vary........

• Like 1

I'm going to make one for a about 2 bucks and see if it works, how hard can it be (Jeramy Clarkson).

Npm-

I am the one who did the FMF Snap review on the 2006 DRZ400S and I apologize for not having the info you asked. I need to go back and edit the review. My bike is jetted properly for sea level. I have done the 3x3 mod, and I also have a Yoshi slip on exhaust.

- SuperTimmy

can someone please pm  me or post measurements of this ,$99.00 is alot and I need new tire  018300 snap FMF  I can paypal you a beer 

can someone please pm  me or post measurements of this ,$99.00 is alot and I need new tire  018300 snap FMF  I can paypal you a beer 

LOL that's rich man ! 

if you go to lowes or home depot you'll see vacuum accessories that are plastic (hooraaa lighter weight!), or just kludge one out of some cardboard and duct tape. 

it would be a lot cooler if you mounted one of those WOO WOO things on your exhaust though.