Getting a 2014 Husqvarna TXC 310R

I'm trading my street bike (don't ask why) for a Husqvarna TXC 310 R. I plan to race a few Cross Country races and maybe an enduro or two. I've been ridding a 2004 KTM 200 xs set up for woods the last couple of years, but thought I could use an upgrade in power and with the buy out by KTM the Italian bikes are going at good prices. Any body have any feed back on the Husky?  

Rex

KTM is dumping Husaberg, but Husqvarna is independent of that.  Someone posted a thread indicating that it would "be cool to see Husaberg and Husqvarna team up again," meaning they might get into business again??  Dunno.  Husqvarna is far more popular in Europe, but in America the Gassers and Huskies have a hard time selling.  Husaberg took off a few years ago because it was a repackaged KTM.. if that influences whomever that Husaberg teams up with in the future, I'd love to see Husqvarna come back to the mainstream American dirt bike scene.  

No need to worry or hesitate on a TXC310. It's a proven, reliable and durable race bike that you will enjoy for a long time.

We just bought one ourselves and are retiring our beloved '07 WR144 to get this bike.

We have many friends that have been racing them at the A and AA level for years and are very successful on them.

Keep the oil and air filter clean, check valves at the recommended intervals and go racing.

It's a great bike..... Especially for what they're selling them doe now.

But one while you can... And you'll be very happy you did.

Love mine. We'll worth the $5995 I paid compared to what u get with the jap bikes. U can't beat it