Oil question

So I changed my oil is says to put in .80qts so I did when I did a oil change there was like .50 that came out. should I be worried about harm to the engine or was there enough oil still to make sure everything was good? Thanks I'm a noob still

You should not be worried about engine damage.  What you should do is measure oil out next time as well and, if low, figure out where it's going.  O-rings that seal the spark plug area are known to fail on some KXF's for example.  Not a big deal to lose oil that way, but annoying.  The fix is pretty easy.  In your case, you might just have to replace the o-rings.  Best to post on the bike specific topic to get bike specific answers for why it might be leaking.  No reason to lose sleep about the oil level, though.  You did no harm to the motor.

You should not be worried about engine damage. What you should do is measure oil out next time as well and, if low, figure out where it's going. O-rings that seal the spark plug area are known to fail on some KXF's for example. Not a big deal to lose oil that way, but annoying. The fix is pretty easy. In your case, you might just have to replace the o-rings. Best to post on the bike specific topic to get bike specific answers for why it might be leaking. No reason to lose sleep about the oil level, though. You did no harm to the motor.

okay thanks and it's a 13 kx250f forgot to put that

Should not have damaged anything, I find with my 12 model  i need to top up a bit every ride or 2nd ride. 

You have the sight glass, get in the habit of checking it before every ride.