2002 yz125 problem help ASAP

So I just rebuilt my yz125 and it will start but when it idles it just screams at probs 12000 rpm wtf is wrong we checked reeds they leaked so fixed it and it still does it wtf is going on please help

So I just rebuilt my yz125 and it will start but when it idles it just screams at probs 12000 rpm &%$#@! is wrong we checked reeds they leaked so fixed it and it still does it &%$#@! is going on please help

adjust the idle screw....

That didn't work but I have the boysen reeds and I just put case sealer on it but another question why can't I find neutral wtf

That didn't work but I have the boysen reeds and I just put case sealer on it but another question why can't I find neutral &%$#@!

OK, so you have some major issuses with this bike as I also read your other thread. First tip is to stop wasting time by typing "&%$#@!"  . Spend more time typing helpfull facts and information. We are only looking at a computer screen, and not at your bike so it's hard for us to help when all's we read is "my bike wont shift and revs 12000  what's wrong need help asap" . First tell us exactly what happend prior to the rebuild, what you did during the rebuild and so on, then we can get an idea and try to help.