Why can't I find nuetral

So I rebuilt my bike right from scratch it's a 2002 yz125 and I did the shifting drum and everything and start it up and it stays in gear you cannot find neutral so did I do something wrong in my shifting mechanism or what answers ASAP would be awesome

Can you find neutral with the bike not running? Can you shift it thru all of the gears by hand with the bike off? You will have to roll the wheel back & forth to get it to shift with the engine off, but this will tell you if you have reinstalled the tranny correctly.

Ya it won't do anything it is stuck in a gear have no idea what and also I can did neutral and but then the tranny locks right up

Time to tear it apart.

Time to tear it apart.

Yup I think that is what it's come to I just put it together 3 days ago and started it and now gonna take it apart

Can you find neutral with the bike not running? Can you shift it thru all of the gears by hand with the bike off? You will have to roll the wheel back & forth to get it to shift with the engine off, but this will tell you if you have reinstalled the tranny correctly.

No I can't do anything I pushed it and held in the clutch while running it's already stuck in gear so no idea what gear and I got Driving it and I went to shift down and it just locks up and stalls

Take out the detent and shifting mechanics on the clutch side to eliminate them from the equation... If you still can not get it to shift gears just by rotating the drum then you are going to need to split your cases again. Sounds like you have the double stack shift forks reversed.