Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Expect great things......

.........from the Dunge! I think he's on a mission to rebuild himself mentally. You could see disapointment in his face when asked about the MXON, and i think RD is on a journey to put that behind himself. He also just got engaged to his smokin' hot, small town high school sweetheart, which I believe to be another mental boost, and he looked much more "carefree" at the MEC press conference except when asked about the MXON. Now with the Red Bull give me five under his belt, this could be a spring board to get that big boost. I could be wrong, but we'll soon find out.

Edited by hyper7driver
  • Like 1

I hope you're right Hyper. I think Dungey's toughest competition is his confidence which seems to come & go in his riding. I think Roger has tried over & over to get him to thump his own chest and stand tall but RD seems to doubt his own skills at times and bows down to the likes of RV or AC which both have the MX world by the balls right now. If Dungey does finally get a clue that he is the nemesis of the best it could get interesting..........or with the new young rippers coming up from the Lites class with overflowing confidence RD may find himself self-destructing even more and continue the downward spiral out of the top 5 eventually. This is just my observation of course.

• Like 2

Jow does a guy who never attended a day or highschool have a high school sweet heart?   

• Like 3

.........from the Dunge! I think he's on a mission to rebuild himself mentally. You could see disapointment in his face when asked about the MXON, and i think RD is on a journey to put that behind himself. He also just got engaged to his smokin' hot, small town high school sweetheart, which I believe to be another mental boost, and he looked much more "carefree" at the MEC press conference except when asked about the MXON. Now with the Red Bull give me five under his belt, this could be a spring board to get that big boost. I could be wrong, but we'll soon find out.

WHAT THE HELL IS THE MXON?!?!?!

WHAT THE HELL IS THE MXON?!?!?!

Really?

Motocross of Nations. They commonly abbreviate cross with an "X".

Jow does a guy who never attended a day or highschool have a high school sweet heart?

Well since he was home schooled, OK jeez, I don't want to think this is his cousin or something.

• Like 1

Really?

Motocross of Nations. They commonly abbreviate cross with an "X".

I've never heard of the Motocross "OF" Nations...
  • Like 1

Really?? des, de, of...... it's all the same. People have been calling it "of" for years.

thats american translation of des. Mxon is the only way i have seen it abbreviated ever. Magazines to internet.. Thats everywhere man, what rock have you been under?
  • Like 1

You guys are too easy...

Damn I watched you throw in the net and drag in one of those big-o Doshi wales lol.

• Like 2

thats american translation of des. Mxon is the only way i have seen it abbreviated ever. Magazines to internet.. Thats everywhere man, what rock have you been under?

Haha, American translation? Do you mean english?

• Like 1

I watched the press conference, Dungey seemed himself as did the others, Poto believes he can spank these guys, they believe he can too. 

• Like 2

I watched the press conference, Dungey seemed himself as did the others, Poto believes he can spank these guys, they believe he can too.

Villopoto is usually faster in the race than in qualifying. It ain't looking good for the others with Poto being fastest in the first qualifier.
  • Like 1

DeCoster needs to get Dungey on steroids.   Not that he needs the strength, he just needs some "Roid Rage" turned loose on the track.

Dungey is possibly the nicest guy out there.   I hope he does well.

DeCoster needs to get Dungey on steroids.   Not that he needs the strength, he just needs some "Roid Rage" turned loose on the track.

Dungey is possibly the nicest guy out there.   I hope he does well.

He takes a lot of estrogen I heard

• Like 3