Sign in to follow this  

monster cup predictions

i know that 6 out of 10 people will say Ryan V. but what do you think? i predict tomac i think that he has allot of confidence from the motocross of nations and his outstanding out door session so RV v. TM

i know that 6 out of 10 people will say Ryan V. but what do you think? i predict tomac i think that he has allot of confidence from the motocross of nations and his outstanding out door session so RV v. TM

RV

I really like tomac. Level headed kid, has heart, and works hard. I'd really like to see an orange bike walk away with the win. Its not that I don't like RV but its time for someone else to start taking some wins. Makes watching the races boring when you already know who will win. But that's how its been since the McGrath days. One guy always cleaning up.

I really like tomac. Level headed kid, has heart, and works hard. I'd really like to see an orange bike walk away with the win. Its not that I don't like RV but its time for someone else to start taking some wins. Makes watching the races boring when you already know who will win. But that's how its been since the McGrath days. One guy always cleaning up.

yeup RV is just so focused and determined but i would also like to see some orange on the top step of the podium

They're going to have to get past Barcia which isnt going to be easy. Have to go with Barcia for this one.

RV is always racing to win so it should be a good competitive night of racing.

• Like 2

Barcia Barcia Barcia...:) I don't think anyone will win the million, my guess is RV comes out swinging, then fades a bit, Tomac didn't do very well in the few 450 supercross races last year so he and Roczen are the wildcards imo.. I'll think they will be in the top 5, Dungey will get 2nd, Stewart will be in the top 10.....James that is. I'm just glad there is a race to watch tonight!!!!:) :)

Johnson, Ward, Stanton, Mcgrath, 

oO..........................wait.....................

pay attention.

RV!!!!!

Edited by Nyitro
  • Like 3

Barcia Barcia Barcia...:) I don't think anyone will win the million, my guess is RV comes out swinging, then fades a bit, Tomac didn't do very well in the few 450 supercross races last year so he and Roczen are the wildcards imo.. I'll think they will be in the top 5, Dungey will get 2nd, Stewart will be in the top 10.....James that is. I'm just glad there is a race to watch tonight!!!!:) :)

ya i will be glued to my tv at 9:00
  • Like 1

1 - RV

2 - J Stewart

3 - M Stewart

Just kidding.  RV, JS, and KR.   Though Malcolm is looking good.

Is Marvin really riding a 250?   Or is that an AMA typo?  5 Marvin Musquin KTM 250 SX-F

1 - RV

2 - J Stewart

3 - M Stewart

Just kidding.  RV, JS, and KR.   Though Malcolm is looking good.

Is Marvin really riding a 250?   Or is that an AMA typo?  5 Marvin Musquin KTM 250 SX-F

350 I believe.

Yes, I read KTM has two 450's and two 350's.   Maybe Marvin wants to show France what he could have done on a 250 at MXON.

Edited by Kev_XR

Sorry if this has been covered before, but anyone know why Canard isn't racing?  (Looked at the Monster Cup website and didn't see his name on the list of riders.)

Sorry if this has been covered before, but anyone know why Canard isn't racing?  (Looked at the Monster Cup website and didn't see his name on the list of riders.)

He just got married.

He just got married.

Did he not get the memo about the $1,000,000 purse...LOL? :D

Edited by Jim_B