Thumper Talk Store discount ?

do they ever offer up discount codes ?

I have bought from them a few time and unlike Rocky Mountain they don't give a code for a future purchase  or if they do I missed it ?

I haven't   seen any promotions or discounts offered  lately  ?

Hey Brian!! How about a discount code, I would love to have one. I remember getting one at one point and time, but I don't remember why I got it. I know it went unused. Sure wouldn't mind seeing them pop up every once in a while. ;)

dammmiitttt  I lost all the things in my cart  I was logged in  and spent forever getting OEM parts lined up

then poof all gone  

Edited by Zimman

Bryan the owner over at the TT store fixed My missing cart items and sent me a  email link to it   thanks for that !

Edited by Zimman

Bryan hit Me up via email

hope He doesn't mind Me posting the reply

We do from time to time. But, it's gotten complicated, as more and more brands don't allow for discounting, so it's caused troubles technically allowing some products and disallowing others.

We've not completed our holiday marketing plans, but if we do a coupon, it will be in the December newsletter, sent at the end of November.

All the best,

Bryan G. Bosch
Owner
ThumperTalk.com/shop

Bryan the owner over at the TT store fixed My missing cart items and sent me a  email link to it   thanks for that !

Thats a good admin!

agreed

or even  owner

LOL