Ride then Drink?

California

Riding the rollercoaster of life and instead of losing my mind any further, i'm hosting an extended Happy Hour in Joshua Tree Tomorrow, Sunday Oct 20th...

Solar Sessions @ le Shackteau... Sunday Happy Hour... maybe 2pm-7pm?? Alcohol, Guns, Skirts, Dirt Bikes, and Reggae... Yeah... Its gonna be one of those days...

i'd consider a ride in the morning for anyone interested, or you might have more fun if you don't follow me, depending what you like...

PM me if you want directions....

Alcohol, Guns, Skirts, Dirt Bikes, and Reggae.

recipe for disaster !!

sounds like Fun!!

Riding the rollercoaster of life and instead of losing my mind any further, i'm hosting an extended Happy Hour in Joshua Tree Tomorrow, Sunday Oct 20th...

Solar Sessions @ le Shackteau... Sunday Happy Hour... maybe 2pm-7pm?? Alcohol, Guns, Skirts, Dirt Bikes, and Reggae... Yeah... Its gonna be one of those days...

i'd consider a ride in the morning for anyone interested, or you might have more fun if you don't follow me, depending what you like...

Damn all your after ride fun is always on Sunday.

It's been way too long since I've had the desertwalker beat the crap out of me. I promised the girls I was gonna take them to randsburg, so I'm out. But hey? Doesn't all the DW rides include, rocks, skirts and guns?

Damn all your after ride fun is always on Sunday!

its like going to church....

its like going to church....

Yea but some of us have to be back to the city Monday morning... Do a Sat. Deal ill come park my TH on your lot and sleep late on Sunday.

Sounds like a heck of a time!

Yea but some of us have to be back to the city Monday morning... Do a Sat. Deal ill come park my TH on your lot and sleep late on Sunday.

i see.... i'll get a saturday ride going soon...