KE100 seized just after starting

It's been sitting outside under a cover for a few weeks. I pulled it out to start it up this afternoon. Kicked over easy & started on about the 3rd or 4th kick. It ran for about a second or two, then quit. Big puff of white smoke out the exhaust. Now it feels seized. The kick start lever won't budge and the rear wheel is locked up when I put it in gear. It shifts gears easy. Plenty of oil in the oil tank. Top end has about 350 miles on it since I rebuilt it.

Any suggestions on where to start troubleshooting?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Take the plug out and see  try kicking it with plug out

Pulled the plug, gentle kick by hand..... Moves easy. Put the plug back in by hand, not really even tightening it, no more turn over.

What does that indicate?

with plug place thumb over the plug hole and what does it do? does it look like the plug end ihas had any contact with the top of piston? I might also take of the pipe and look inside the to see if it looks like it is seizing or heavy scoring?

Thanks Blackwoodz I'll have to try that in the morning. Daylight is gone and the skeeters are swarming. It was running great until today. I'll report back in tomorrow. Thanks for your help!