Sign in to follow this  

Overflow tube.

Well if you didnt know the uk versions have stupid overflow pipes. What means when the bike i dropped it pisses out! And when i do wheelies it comes out and goes on the back wheel!! Is there anyway to stop this? The float isnt stuck or anything. Also we have manual petcocks from new if that makes a diffrence

Well if you didnt know the uk versions have stupid overflow pipes. What means when the bike i dropped it pisses out! And when i do wheelies it comes out and goes on the back wheel!! Is there anyway to stop this? The float isnt stuck or anything. Also we have manual petcocks from new if that makes a diffrence

Not just UK bikes. And why does this bother you so much, if I may ask?

Not just UK bikes. And why does this bother you so much, if I may ask?

well when im doing a wheelie the last thing i want on my tyre is petrol thats dangerous and also does it whenever i jump the bike or endo the bike mostly everything apart from normal riding :/

well when im doing a wheelie the last thing i want on my tyre is petrol thats dangerous and also does it whenever i jump the bike or endo the bike mostly everything apart from normal riding :/

Haha that would be a pretty cool wheelie if something sparked, leaving your back wheel throwing flames. It sounds like its leaking more than usual if it leaks just from jumping or doing stopies though. But hey, I'm not carb expert. Maybe someone else on here could shed some light on the subject.

Haha that would be a pretty cool wheelie if something sparked, leaving your back wheel throwing flames. It sounds like its leaking more than usual if it leaks just from jumping or doing stopies though. But hey, I'm no carb expert. Maybe someone else on here could shed some light on the subject.

Haha that would be a pretty cool wheelie if something sparked, leaving your back wheel throwing flames. It sounds like its leaking more than usual if it leaks just from jumping or doing stopies though. But hey, I'm not carb expert. Maybe someone else on here could shed some light on the subject.

Haha that would be a pretty cool wheelie if something sparked, leaving your back wheel throwing flames. It sounds like its leaking more than usual if it leaks just from jumping or doing stopies though. But hey, I'm no carb expert. Maybe someone else on here could shed some light on the subject.

ahah yeah it would look cool :) yeah i say efi is the way!

Sorry about that. Stupid Android posted that 3 different times.

• Like 1

Overflow pipes are anything but stupid, they'll save your engine from either hydraulic lock damage or in the best case oil contamination by fuel seeping into the combustion chamber if there is petcock/float leakage. I wish mine had one.