Q for the Doc!

So, sometimes when I am riding, and I notice it most on tracks that get pretty choppy and you take a few hard hits here or there on square edges, I get what almost feels like a running cramp in my right side below rib cage, but a lil bit above waistline.  Feels a LOT like a running cramp. Today it happened faintly, but it was there. Then it went away, well I hit this hole a lil hard with front wheel, jarred me a lil, and it came right back but stronger feelin, so I got off the track.


I wear a kidney belt, but that doesnt seem to do much. I also only had a lil bit of water/food all day prior to this occurring so its not like I gorged and pounded a gallon of water and went out there, lol.


Not sure what could be causing it, or if I should go to a dr. or what. But it kills me out there cuz I usually just end up getting off when it happens. I mean was only practice today, but if it happened in a race thatd suck.



Edited by J_WR2fitty

I am not sure what this is. I would suggest you see the doctor. The answer will be found on the physical examination.

Ok, thanks for the reply. I will try to get in sometime soon, we start slowing down quite at bit at work as the fall wears on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now