Sign in to follow this  

California Sacramento.

Moving to Sacramento in January. Been searching like mad for best tracks. Came across this thread at vital MX. http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/SJC-SFO-Sacramento-Locals-Tell-me-about-your-tracks,1249705

Anyone have any new updated tracks, Or is this about it? Also ran across few threads on here that were pretty dated. And a question about Hangtown, is that open to the public like for open practices? or just races? Novice rider here. Track riding mostly.  Looking forward to the move, then hopefully will move little further south around April or so.

Sorry but sac is a shit hole

I think you owe an apology to shitholes everywhere  :naughty:

• Like 2

back to your question,hangtowns open to public,except race time,then you just have to be a real good pro....

fiaap de moto

Sorry but sac is a shit hole IMO

Fixed,

The trail riding opportunities are awesome truly awesome near Sacramento, track riding idk, hangtown, e street/marysville, I've rode at the argylle track near Lodi which was fun. I just think living In Sacramento sucks, I spent 25years in Sacramento. Better?

Dude is moving from Texas...riding is for sure better. But it's Kalifornia, it's all a shit hole rat race by comparison. Where else can you buy a 500k shit hole in the hood? 

Edited by 1.21
  • Like 2

it took 25 yrs,,,,,you must be super fast...d1    faiip mojo e ad

Edited by d1rider

Moving to Sacramento in January. Been searching like mad for best tracks. Came across this thread at vital MX. http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/SJC-SFO-Sacramento-Locals-Tell-me-about-your-tracks,1249705

Anyone have any new updated tracks, Or is this about it? Also ran across few threads on here that were pretty dated. And a question about Hangtown, is that open to the public like for open practices? or just races? Novice rider here. Track riding mostly. Looking forward to the move, then hopefully will move little further south around April or so.

Hangtown is a private track adjacent to Prairie City OHV park. The Hangtown track is not generally open to the public, they have a few special events where you can ride it. Prairie City has a practice MX track, not a great track. E Street and Marysville/Riverfront MX are probably your best bet. There is also a track at Mammoth Bar OHV outside Auburn but it's not the greatest track, it would do in a pinch.

• Like 1

Alright. Thanks for the replies. Hope to move to socal in april. track selection will be better. Will just have to make due until then

Hehehe!

He just doesn't know.  Riding in Texas has got to be tough?  Eh? Bulldozer prepaired berms are all that! 

Just once I'd like to take the Riddler out to the boonies & leave him there for 2 or 3 hours, then come back for him when he was on his knees and crying for his Savior.  :thumbsup:

I have yet to meet a track guy that can hang it out in the tough single track.

He's just trying to stir the pot.  He knows.  :goofy:

Just last week I was pleading for "name withheld to protect the innocent"  to take me to this place.  He's scared I'd KILL myself.

8187319756_f907e7b5b7_o.jpg

Edited by superslyko

back on trackkk,you can ride hangtown race track,it's a state park,track is privately maintained,opened to public,but it cost$ like every thing in Ca.,,,welcome....ps,,,,,,Riddle can ride single trak,I know....fiaap de rip

• Like 1

I tried. 

I even gave him a way out.  :excuseme:

I guess I was 27 once too.  :lol:

Hehehe!

He just doesn't know.  Riding in Texas has got to be tough?  Eh? Bulldozer prepaired berms are all that! 

Just once I'd like to take the Riddler out to the boonies & leave him there for 2 or 3 hours, then come back for him when he was on his knees and crying for his Savior.  :thumbsup:

I have yet to meet a track guy that can hang it out in the tough single track.

He's just trying to stir the pot.  He knows.  :goofy:

Just last week I was pleading for "name withheld to protect the innocent"  to take me to this place.  He's scared I'd KILL myself.

8187319756_f907e7b5b7_o.jpg

its funny you post this .....in all my riding with others from this forum slyco has the least skills and endurance of anyone i have ever met from here as well lives to bring newbies out on rides just to try and spook them. As far as tracks go marysville has several great tracks e street and riverfront park.

• Like 1