Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Come ooon.

Supposed to be on Fox sports 2 @ 9. Yet I have to sit here @ 9:15 watching the unofficial results of the Le Mans series, and listen to interviews i could careless about. Geesh

• Like 1

Supposed to be on Fox sports 2 @ 9. Yet I have to sit here @ 9:15 watching the unofficial results of the Le Mans series, and listen to interviews i could careless about. Geesh

dude I said same thing in another thread. Your badash

I am already so sick of fox sports. I don't care about your final thought on la mans race. Nor do I care about interviews that even the drivers aren't interested in. Pissing me off I want my supercross

As little as you may care about the Le Mans series, I assure you there are thousands of people who are looking at the situation in the opposite perspective. Thinking that theyre glad that Fox didnt prioritize that lame motorbike racing. What they should have done, was kept Speed channel, and add another station. Lol.

LOL ya i was being impatient, I mean it wasn't even started yet...and now two bad gate drops later...haha...Just hate when they do that to MX. Guess since I could careless about the interviews of the Le Mans race...someone else might...even though its 15mins past time, haha.

Sorry bout not seein the other thread, i honestly never looked.

Edited by J_WR2fitty

Stop crying, I live in Denmark and there are NO channels showing motocross at all, just miserable soccer, wondering if you can catch the mx series free anywhere?

Lol.....stop cryin bout livin in Denmark with no channels. There...we're even.

And I hear you, if all I had was soccer to watch, I would probably never watch tv.

Lastly, I don't know how to answer the free mx question, because I don't know if you are asking if you can find it somewhere, or if I am able to find it somewhere.

Edited by J_WR2fitty
  • Like 1

Lastly, I don't know how to answer the free mx question, because I don't know if you are asking if you can find it somewhere, or if I am able to find it somewhere.

Sorry, I thought about if channels like Fox has a free online streaming service?

As little as you may care about the Le Mans series, I assure you there are thousands of people who are looking at the situation in the opposite perspective. Thinking that theyre glad that Fox didnt prioritize that lame motorbike racing. What they should have done, was kept Speed channel, and add another station. Lol.

If the people that was watching the LeMans series stuck around, they would've seen alot more action than LeMans was offering.

• Like 1