Split start stupidity!

To those that think JS7 is a bag of excuses... He had the hole shot but the gate caused a red flag start. If it stayed green he may have won all three motos and the million dollars. That would have been fitting for those monster guys that peddle poison to kids to have to pay up to a guy that would just blow the money on a Lamborghini.

• Like 1

To those that think JS7 is a bag of excuses... He had the hole shot but the gate caused a red flag start. If it stayed green he may have won all three motos and the million dollars. That would have been fitting for those monster guys that peddle poison to kids to have to pay up to a guy that would just blow the money on a Lamborghini.

He had the holeshot for his half. You are assuming that no riders from the other half of the field would not have beaten him to the first corner. Not sure that you can stand on that assumption.

• Like 1

Is it just me, or is the whole Supercross scene just getting too gaudy?  I mean, its racing!  You don;t need all the flash and gimmicks to make it exciting.  What they need is just good old close racing and we got that last night in moto 2.  Holy crap that was some awesome stuff.  

You know what.  Nevermind.  I realized I am just getting too old.

• Like 3

This must be the "drug ring" tony Alessi was talking about after lasergate... Monster guys peddling poison to children! lol

• Like 1

Is it just me, or is the whole Supercross scene just getting too gaudy? I mean, its racing! You don;t need all the flash and gimmicks to make it exciting. What they need is just good old close racing and we got that last night in moto 2. Holy crap that was some awesome stuff.

You know what. Nevermind. I realized I am just getting too old.

Good thing you're not in charge of making the sport grow.

Edited by viper1549

The guy who came up with the idea that propane burners should throw flames 25ft in the air alongside the track should be bitch-slapped until he's unconscious.

Agree. I can take it or leave it when your watching the race in the stadium but i will say watching MEC this weekend on TV there was a camera shot of the track/riders where the burners interfered with viewing the race.
Edited by JMX3358
  • Like 1

The split start is a waste of time and energy for something that adds absolutely nothing to the race.

Agreed, very little added...other than it allows more riders to have a legit shot at overcoming the leader in the heat-race like format that the MEC is. If it hadn't failed (3 times now), no one would give it a second thought. It doesn't bother me one way or the other, but the JS fans will scream bloody murder...just because that's how they're put together ?

• Like 1