Dungey Was ROBBED

Supercross

I saw Dungey take the checkered flag and they took the win away from him. That's bullshit

Total Monster drink dickheads taking care of their golden boy

I saw Dungey take the checkered flag and they took the win away from him. That's bullshit

Total Monster drink dickheads taking care of their golden boy

Right but RD looked pretty pissed at himself, soooo that leads me to believe that even HE knows he just f'd up on what he already knew.

RV had a 2 second lead when he took the joker lane. RD didn't take the joker. He wasn't robbed, he just screwed up.

Your both wrong

The joker lane is optional. They said it right on the TV

The Joker laMe did him in. Bummer.

What stupid gimmick.

The Joker laMe did him in. Bummer.

What stupid gimmick.

Your right, they should scrap the Joker Lane and throw a Endurocross section in....something like the Matrix or Rock Garden would suffice!

Your both wrong

What's optional is when to take it. But it needs to be taken. Costly mistake.

If RV is such the golden boy, why can't anyone step up and do any better? RD is the next best, keeps it exciting for sure.

How can I be wrong when DUNGEY was clearly pissed at HIMSELF. And the interview with his crew guy, even he looked like he was disappointed that he did that, lol. He obviously KNEW he screwed that up...whether you want to accept that or not is up to you.

Btw, another good boob shot avatar pic, you do have nice taste in cleavage.

Edited by J_WR2fitty

Proof that RD is as fast as RV.

How can I be wrong when DUNGEY was clearly pissed at HIMSELF. And the interview with his crew guy even looked like he was disappointed that he did that, lol. He obviously KNEW he screwed that up...whether you want to accept that or not is up to you.

Btw, another good boob shot avatar pic, you do have nice taste in cleavage.

I rode a KTM so I know what I'm talking about

The Monster fix is in

Your both wrong

Its required but its your choice when to take it. They said it right on TV the joker lane must be taken AT LEAST once.

Proof that RD is as fast as RV.

Clearly faster as proved by the checker flag

Man does RC look like the Penguin......

Its required but its your choice when to take it. They said it right on TV the joker lane must be taken AT LEAST once.

Come on dude, he's screwing with y'all.

Come on dude, he's screwing with y'all.

:bonk:

I could have gotten two pages from that fish

Clearly faster as proved by the checker flag

How is he any faster when he failed to do the course? He still would have been 2nd had he done the course correctly

What's optional is when to take it. But it needs to be taken. Costly mistake.

If RV is such the golden boy, why can't anyone step up and do any better? RD is the next best, keeps it exciting for sure.

One word PEDs.

PEDs?

How is he any faster when he failed to do the course? He still would have been 2nd had he done the course correctly

The joker lane is like a 2sec penalty. RV had a 3sec lead entering the lane and came out 5sec behind RD. RD made up enough time that he would have won

Clearly faster

PEDs?

Performance enhancing drugs

RV's a doper

Edited by meyermetal

:bonk:

I could have gotten two pages from that fish

I couldn't take the stupidity any more man, sorry.