08 kx 250f problem, Need help

i have an 08 kx 250f and it is blowing anti freeze out of the overflow line meaning the coolent is building pressure inside the rad.. just got the head gasket done along with the base gasket, still building pressure,  i have no clue  what it could be

I have a 2013 kx250f and my friend has a 2009 kx250f and both of ours do that too

Oh, but mine loses about a litre of Coolent in two days.. Don't think we're having the same problem!

What brand gasket did you use? Also, have you tried using a different radiator cap?

are you getting any oil mixing with coolant? If not possible cap is too weak to hold the pressure.

building pressure is normal to a point. Make sure there is no trapped air in the system also.

are you getting any oil mixing with coolant? If not possible cap is too weak to hold the pressure.

building pressure is normal to a point. Make sure there is no trapped air in the system also.

+1 never thought about that... Start the bike with out the radiator cap on and let it idle til at operating temp.

try buying a stock oem cap it could not be sealing off well and pushing the pressure out of the hose they have to have a tight seal up top

If you can get the bike to a radiator shop they can test the radiator and will be able to tell if its engine gasses getting into the radiator building the pressure or just the heat build up.

As mentioned cheapest is replacing the cap to start with. 

Maybe check the torque on the head bolts, maybe it was not done properly and blowing compression into water jackets.