Glen Helen is back!

Motocross

Awesome. I will be there. Interesting that it's not the last round of the series. Does that mean california lost the final round because it's too hot or there will be another California round at the end?

I'm calling Fake. Photoshop at its finest.

Its about time MX sports pulled their head.

AWESOME!  Iconic track....and a good time of the year...weather will be OK still...not baking hot.

What got dropped?

What got dropped?

Unless Coombs wants a crowbar in his skull, better not have been Hangtown!

Thank god the "mans track" of the circuit is back!!

I never got the details, but what was the issue between those two...besides MXSports being a bunch of idiots.

Awesome. I will be there. Interesting that it's not the last round of the series. Does that mean california lost the final round because it's too hot or there will be another California round at the end?

when Glen Helen was on the circuit before it was the opener.

What got dropped?

Lake Elsinore is done. So GH replaces LE and the date goes back to the beginning of the series. I believe its going to be Hangtown and than Glen Helen to start the outdoor schedule in 2014.

As it should be!

Lake Elsinore is done. So GH replaces LE and the date goes back to the beginning of the series. I believe its going to be Hangtown and than Glen Helen to start the outdoor schedule in 2014.

I think it says GH will be the season opener.

The oldest track on the circuit should either open the series or close it....... HANGTOWN.

I think it says GH will be the season opener.

That's &%$#@! king bs IMO Hangtown should open period! Very happy GH is back though! Get that bs Elsinore out now gotta work on that bs utah track

Edited by Flosi77

The oldest track on the circuit should either open the series or close it....... HANGTOWN.

I can remember GH being the opener back in the 90's. Hell I remember Gator back being the opener back in the good ol' days.

I can remember GH being the opener back in the 90's. Hell I remember Gator back being the opener back in the good ol' days.

Rich this isn't the good ol days, GH was dumped like a used rubber. Hangtown is THE classic now and should open the series!

Rich this isn't the good ol days, GH was dumped like a used rubber. Hangtown is THE classic now and should open the series!

Swim away Rich, swim away...

Flosi just wants Hangtown because it's 2 blocks from his house. :ride: