Straight up, back to back.

Supercross

Was bad ass.

Second place rider Missing the joker LAME?

Edited by Kev_XR

Second place rider Missing the joker LAME?

He wasn't the only one who missed it. The guy who told him he missed in race 1 missed it race 2. Didn't see that happening.

He wasn't the only one who missed it. The guy who told him he missed in race 1 missed it race 2. Didn't see that happening.

Too focused on passing to think about the detour. I wonder how many missed it.

Who was that black dude that won? He reminds me a lot of JS7 circa 2010..... Nah couldn't be, everyone said he was done and this dude didn't even crash once..!

Who was that black dude that won? He reminds me a lot of JS7 circa 2010..... Nah couldn't be, everyone said he was done and this dude didn't even crash once..!

Well good for him. At least he stoked the TT fire a little for his beloved fans but it will be a repeat of the last 5 years come January when he shows his true colors in SX with his continuous antics which gave him the nickname of "Dirt Nap Nancy".

Well good for him. At least he stoked the TT fire a little for his beloved fans but it will be a repeat of the last 5 years come January when he shows his true colors in SX with his continuous antics which gave him the nickname of "Dirt Nap Nancy".

Do ya think this put some ants in Reed's pants?  I hope so.  I wanna see some fire coming from the 'old' dudes this year :)

The last two years I thought the joker lane was literally a joke but now I like it. Having two of the best riders in the world miss the thing added some edge of the seat excitement to the race

Even if Villopoto would have taken it when Stewart did, villopoto wouldn't have passed James.. James was on point.. he made passes stick on villopoto.. and he passed him back quickly too..his aggression was perfect. Hope Dungey took notes.

Dunge was down.  I said JS would win it.  I wish I could have watched it but I got so wasted I had no idea what was going by 11.  All I know is last to the strippers I was homeland security & I got there by getting kicked out of the Navy Seals.  Oh and my name was Lazlos.  Good times good time

Even if Villopoto would have taken it when Stewart did, villopoto wouldn't have passed James.. James was on point.. he made passes stick on villopoto.. and he passed him back quickly too..his aggression was perfect.

I have to admit.  JS looked good last night.  Flat out put the Ryan's in thier place.  Didn't see that coming. Anyways, its a long season come January.

Hope Dungey took notes.

If Dungey hasn't figured it out yet, probably never will.  On a side note, Roczen needs to slow down.  He's making his team mate look bad. ;)

Edited by Sipe3

Even if Villopoto would have taken it when Stewart did, villopoto wouldn't have passed James.. James was on point.. he made passes stick on villopoto.. and he passed him back quickly too..his aggression was perfect. Hope Dungey took notes.

Stewart is the first guy to stand up to Villopoto for quite awhile.  It was nice to see.  I have been a Dungey fan but I'm just about done watching him get shit on.

Stewie is scary fast every week for the first ten laps or so, then he fades. Every week. This was a ten lap sprint. He had success. Surprising, no. Congrats to 7.

I'll give him praise like a 'southern gospel choir'. He is still fast, and fast when it matters... so right now he's a god.

I'll give him praise like a 'southern gospel choir'. He is still fast, and fast when it matters... so right now he's a god.

I can imagine you kneeling right beside Dosh in the very well built "Bubba Sanctuary" praising your "moto god" and chanting "bubba-ball-licker......Bubba-ball licker" .

He went down in the first one. Still won like a boss. He ain't done. He's just getting started now after a string of injuries.

Once again he had me amazed by his skill.

Yes it was 10 laps but JS battled with RV, stayed close when he got passed and made solid passes to get back up front. No asterisks just straight up racing. I like RD but in that same situation time and time again, RV passes RD and it's game over, RV gaps RD. JS was a racer last night, fun to watch.

JS had answer for every pass Poto made...... Your right, RD settles for 2nd at that point.

I agree...it was awesome seein JS7 battle right back after Poto got around him. I honestly wonder if once RV got around em he kinda thought he'd do his normal check out...and then Stew just stormed right back passed em in short order. Made for a sweet #2 Main. Glad to see JS7 stay on his bike and ride as well as he looked. Not a huge JS slappy, but not a hater either....just wish he would stay upright and keep his head in it, so we could see what he'd do if he did week in and week out.

Edited by J_WR2fitty