Who sells the best bang for the buck FCR Carb/Big Bore/HotCam Combo?

470cc seems like a bit much, no? Isn't 434 or 436 the most popular?

Any idea what kinda labor at my local shop I'd be likely looking at?

well what are you using your bike to do? .. Surely bigger is better haha ? 434 is just the big bore , i dont beileve there is a combo for that you buy them seprate whats £$$££ i would buy the fcr first ?

470cc seems like a bit much, no? Isn't 434 or 436 the most popular?

Any idea what kinda labor at my local shop I'd be likely looking at?

Have you seen the comprehensive BB install guide the E.Marquez has done......????

https://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/857419-drz-big-bore-install/

If you don't feel comfy to do it yourself and ask around for a bike shop with a good reputation for mechanicals....

just get quotes on the work you want done....

That fender does look cool but shame the sm forks carnt have them :( i like the little ones the wr 125s have there awsome! And if you mainly do street the stroker is better? You can gear it higher and also still have the power for highways? :D like the stock drz for highway crusing without raping the engine the gearing would have to be around 15/41 whats good but leaves little power anything rather than 1st gear ahah

Where do you guys get a set of hotcams for a good price .. I also heard stage two is no longer available .. I'm doing a rebuild my self and I'm in it about 1300 bucks minus cams and fcr ... Ands that's including stock crank, crank bearings , athena bbk, chain , oil pump , plastic gear for oil pump, new valves, springs, seals cotters ... Now on the hunt for cams and carb .. Just under 2,000 give or take with a complete build top to bottom ...