need help before i set my drz on fire!

just installed supersprox 15-45 and rk chain yesterday. Im pretty sure I correctly put all the parts back like I removed them such as the axle, caliper, and adjusted chain correctly. I go to move the bike while its in neutral and it takes massive strength to push the bike a few inches forward and backwards. I removed everything I installed and put it all back together to make sure I didn't screw up, and no luck it is impossible to move the bike. the rear wheel seems to be stuck of some sort. any suggestions would be very much appreciated. haven't ridden in 2 weeks and its killing me lol. thanks in advance.

this might be helpful of some sorts... but my rear brake is so damn squishy after the whole install absolutely no pressure at all but the pistons are completely out squeezing the pads on the rotar.

Post some pics

will do... tomorrow morning, I keep my bike at work so its not with me atm.

my guess is bent rotar somehow even tho my bike was absolutely fine before install or the front sprocket is put on backwards. I have the numbers of the front sprocket fasting out. supposedly the side with the rise is supposed to go against the bike and not the nut but I cant remove the sprocket nut to check it out. I have no clue why either I just installed the sprocket and torqued the nut down.

If it was fine before ... It's a install issue

Just figures it out... I guess one of the wheel bearings fell off and i had put wheel bak on with it not on lol! Found it on the street it rolled off into a parking lot haha

oops-4580431.jpg

Just figures it out... I guess one of the wheel bearings fell off and i had put wheel bak on with it not on lol! Found it on the street it rolled off into a parking lot haha

I was thinking more..... :bonk:  :bonk:  :bonk:  :bonk:  :bonk:  :bonk:

the wheel bearing SPACER ? damn, if you tightened the swingarm down enough to be flush without a spacer.... wow that's tweaked !