Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Fox Sports 2

Nothin like watchin a nice grainy picture on the big screen.   :foul:  

I tweeted them about picture quality but I didn't see my tweet on the air. Did I miss it??  :excuseme:

I sure hope SX is on a channel that has enough resources to be able to shoot with HD cameras.

• Like 2

I wish ESPN would pick up MX races of all kinds but it's not going to happen. I hate FOX but know if I want to watch any type of my beloved sport on TV it will be  through this joke of a network. I did email them last night to tell then the network sucked stinky donkey balls lol.

Edited by BBA
  • Like 2

I loved the coverage of the final laps of the American Le Mans race.  Not.  I get that it was live, and when SX or MX goes over the time limit, they continue to the end...usually.  But I would think that airing back-to-back live sporting events would come with a contingency plan on how to cover both(i.e. switch coverage to another network ala ESPN).  

No respect.  None.  Nada.

P.S. I truly believe it was this tv coverage snafu that rattled RD and RV into making glaring, embarrassing mistakes last night.   It's the only plausible excuse I can think of for why two of the best racers in the best series in the world would look like a couple or rank amateurs at such a high profile event.  At least Dungey's "built with elfin magic", sano shift lever held together for thirty laps.

Edited by wvdualsport

I wish ESPN would pick up MX races of all kinds but it's not going to happen. I hate FOX but know if I want to watch any type of my beloved sport on TV it will be through this joke of a network. I did email them last night to tell then the network sucked stinky donkey balls lol.

If you sent your picture with it they probably won't care! :p:p

• Like 1

If you sent your picture with it they probably won't care! :p:p

What do you mean?? My wife paid good money for those glamor shots!

So you mean there are people that get that channel?

Looked pretty good in HD here. ;)

• Like 2

On ATT Uverse at my house, FS1 is high def and FS2 is not. It is like that on every show. It sucks but they usually end up showing what is on FS2 on FS1 in high def at a later time.

I wish ESPN would pick up MX races of all kinds but it's not going to happen. I hate FOX but know if I want to watch any type of my beloved sport on TV it will be  through this joke of a network. I did email them last night to tell then the network sucked stinky donkey balls lol.

No way! Then I would have to pay even more to watch SX. It's already hardly worth it as it since I can download it the next day and watch it for free.

The only reason I pay for cable is so I can watch the races live, and paying to watch in crappy quality standard definition really sucks.

Edited by woods-rider

No way! Then I would have to pay even more to watch SX. It's already hardly worth it as it since I can download it the next day and watch it for free.

The only reason I pay for cable is so I can watch the races live, and paying to watch in crappy quality standard definition really sucks.

I have ESPN already so it wouldn't cost me anymore plus they seemingly have their programming together whereas FOXSports2 does not. I'm going to watch either way but I sure wish another Network would pick up the series.

dmac i have it recored in high deff. your welcome to come over and watch it as long as you don't mind my JS pajamas and constant playing with myself while watching Bubba... bring beer & KY  and lets go riding again soon!

:D