Do you smell that ?

If you have enough blowby even a plug in the vent hose won't help, the gaskets will start to weep or blowout from the internal pressure. Rotella is widely accepted to be one of the best oils available. The low price is based on the fact that they can produce it in mass quantities without adding "perfume" to make it smell like it's "good". Anyone that's familiar with crude oil knows it stinks. Making it smell good doesn't mean it lubes better. If you base an oils quality on scent then Texaco Havoline is the bottom of the barrel. It smells like it's got a million miles on it when new. My personal opinion of havoline is that it does.

• Like 2

Instead of the K&N crap, you could put on the factory stuff and not worry about shit that wouldn't be there in the first place with the molestation "mods".

You could spend the money where it really counts for performance upgrades.

SUSPENSION FIRST!

I love big riders who slap on a nice exhaust before even tuning their forks or adjusting for their weight...but again to each their own!

Instead of the K&N crap, you could put on the factory stuff and not worry about shit that wouldn't be there in the first place with the molestation "mods".

You could spend the money where it really counts for performance upgrades.

I didn't have a choice that's the way I bought the bike

SUSPENSION FIRST!

I love big riders who slap on a nice exhaust before even tuning their forks or adjusting for their weight...but again to each their own!

My suspension is done WP progressive in the front and Eibach spring in the back the carb done exhaust done bars grips Voyger computer all the shit

This little filter is a small part of a highly modified bike

It started out as a question that's it

Gordo Dedog was my dog that got old and I had to put to sleep I want his name to live on

My suspension is done WP progressive in the front and Eibach spring in the back the carb done exhaust done bars grips Voyger computer all the shit

This little filter is a small part of a highly modified bike

It started out as a question that's it

Gordo Dedog was my dog that got old and I had to put to sleep I want his name to live on

sorry if you thought that was intended towards you...It was a general comment that fed off nawalls post about priorities in MODDING a bike...

sorry for the hijack

• Like 1

sorry if you thought that was intended towards you...It was a general comment that fed off nawalls post about priorities in MODDING a bike...

sorry for the hijack

Cool

There is a lot of trolls that don't even own a bike hanging around

Have a goodnight and take care

• Like 1

I named my dog Chris Benoit cause I wanted his name to live on.

I'm just kidding, just thought I could fit in another pro wrestling joke in this thread.  I'll stop now...

• Like 1