Dunlop SportSmart Alpha a-13

Anyone know where I can get these tyres either online or somewhere in Australia.

I am having a lot of trouble finding somewhere that stocks them.

tumblr_mv0q67VfAZ1qg6vwmo1_500.jpg

I have heard the Q2 and Q3 160's won't fit in the rear so this looks just as good and comes in a 150/60 size which will match my Q2 on the front nicely.

Edited by harry9395

I have used them....They are a great tyre that hang on like "shit on a blanket"....

Don't expect a lot of distance out of them, they are here for a "Good Time", not a "long time" type tyre.....lol

I bought mine off my Buddy that owns...Northside Motorcycles at brendale in Queensland....

He ordered them one day and were on my bike the next....

Alpha 12 would be better for road use, still great grip but a little more longevity....

I have used them....They are a great tyre that hang on like "shit on a blanket"....

Don't expect a lot of distance out of them, they are here for a "Good Time", not a "long time" type tyre.....lol

I bought mine off my Buddy that owns...Northside Motorcycles at brendale in Queensland....

He ordered them one day and were on my bike the next....

Alpha 12 would be better for road use, still great grip but a little more longevity....

Ok thanks, I think they might be an order in item.

I can't find the Alpha 12 anymore and these seem to be the upgraded model.

I have only read good things about the Alpha 12 and 13's.

Ok thanks, I think they might be an order in item.

I can't find the Alpha 12 anymore and these seem to be the upgraded model.

I have only read good things about the Alpha 12 and 13's.

I would rate them as more sticky than pilot powers , I got 3000 kms out of the rear with general road riding, mind you it was the edges that wore out before the centre....lol

I would rate them as more sticky than pilot powers , I got 3000 kms out of the rear with general road riding, mind you it was the edges that wore out before the centre....lol

Found them to be pretty hard to source. I got one quote for the Alpha 12 rear for $240 fitted. How does that price sound?

Cheapest I can find a Pilot Power is 210 fitted. hmm....

Edited by harry9395

Found them to be pretty hard to source. I got one quote for the Alpha 12 rear for $240 fitted. How does that price sound?

I remember getting a bridgestone 003rs rear installed for $220 and that was straight from the distrubitor so price sounds OK IMO. Rears can hit 300+ at dealerships but dunlops are normally alittle bit cheaper for some strange reason.

Ok for Australia.....Expensive if you live in the USA...We seem to always get ripped off here...

Ok for Australia.....Expensive if you live in the USA...We seem to always get ripped off here...

+1

The more times we avoid the Stealer ... The less we get ripped ( clean.)