what is a dirt track scramble? Checkers M/C

California

Anyone know what a dirt track scramble is???

I am looking at possibly doing the race by the Checkers at California City but I have no idea what a dirt track scramble is.

Same as a hare scramble??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's a desert scramble.....but run on the flat old aspalt and fire roads of cal shitty.

gear to the moon maybe bring a street bike

Edited by 4STK4LIFE

Boy that sounds like a real HOOT!

I have no idea why they are bothering to hold races there........Cal City doesnt let them run anything but flat freeway roads 3 trophy trucks wide.  

The thinking is I guess if they develop a relationship they will let them run better stuff? But really...there isnt any much better there in the immediate area. Lost cause. 

I did the last race there.....halfway through the first lap I was thinking "is this a &%$#@!ing joke" as I was pegged in 5th gear bouncing off the rev limiter smelling hot asphalt.  At least they are calling it what it is now I was duped.

I wonder if a dual sport tire would work better...at least it can handle asphalt at speed without melting!

its old asphalt road....thats broken up with dirt on top.  half the course was that stuff the race i did there

Prolly the shape of things to come as far as racing goes. 

Prolly the shape of things to come as far as racing goes. 

Soon the eco-nazis are going to protect dirt grains from unecessary ABUSE!  Or make Creole bushes a protected species even though they are rampant!

Soon the eco-nazis are going to protect dirt grains from unecessary ABUSE! Or make Creole bushes a protected species even though they are rampant!

Lol. How's your arm?

Lol. How's your arm?

About 2 ounces lighter and 2 extra big ass holes in it!  But doing OK,  Should be back on the bike after next weekend, Jani has knee surgery on thurs so I have to look after her this weekend or I would probably be riding..

1378117_526535260772090_1762279356_n.jpg

Edited by Speed-Freek

About 2 ounces lighter and 2 extra big ass holes in it! But doing OK, Should be back on the bike after next weekend, Jani has knee surgery on thurs so I have to look after her this weekend or I would probably be riding..

Posted Image

PM sent.

Soon the eco-nazis are going to protect dirt grains from unecessary ABUSE!  Or make Creole bushes a protected species even though they are rampant!

You have the wonderful, Democrat liberals to thank for that.  Fu¢k them all.  And whoever defends them.

dude cmon do you have to post that pic in every thread

Have you guys noticed the mods do not care about the language anymore?

Have you guys noticed the mods do not care about the language anymore?

Give it time.