Sign in to follow this  

California what is a dirt track scramble? Checkers M/C

Anyone know what a dirt track scramble is???

I am looking at possibly doing the race by the Checkers at California City but I have no idea what a dirt track scramble is.

Same as a hare scramble??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have no idea why they are bothering to hold races there........Cal City doesnt let them run anything but flat freeway roads 3 trophy trucks wide.  

The thinking is I guess if they develop a relationship they will let them run better stuff? But really...there isnt any much better there in the immediate area. Lost cause. 

I did the last race there.....halfway through the first lap I was thinking "is this a &%$#@!ing joke" as I was pegged in 5th gear bouncing off the rev limiter smelling hot asphalt.  At least they are calling it what it is now I was duped.

I wonder if a dual sport tire would work better...at least it can handle asphalt at speed without melting!

• Like 1

Prolly the shape of things to come as far as racing goes. 

Soon the eco-nazis are going to protect dirt grains from unecessary ABUSE!  Or make Creole bushes a protected species even though they are rampant!

Soon the eco-nazis are going to protect dirt grains from unecessary ABUSE! Or make Creole bushes a protected species even though they are rampant!

Lol. How's your arm?

Lol. How's your arm?

About 2 ounces lighter and 2 extra big ass holes in it!  But doing OK,  Should be back on the bike after next weekend, Jani has knee surgery on thurs so I have to look after her this weekend or I would probably be riding..

1378117_526535260772090_1762279356_n.jpg

Edited by Speed-Freek
  • Like 1

About 2 ounces lighter and 2 extra big ass holes in it! But doing OK, Should be back on the bike after next weekend, Jani has knee surgery on thurs so I have to look after her this weekend or I would probably be riding..

Posted Image

PM sent.

Soon the eco-nazis are going to protect dirt grains from unecessary ABUSE!  Or make Creole bushes a protected species even though they are rampant!

You have the wonderful, Democrat liberals to thank for that.  Fu¢k them all.  And whoever defends them.

• Like 2