Fall colors

Washington

Get out and see 'em! :banana: 

Batey Bould last Sunday.  

IMG_6457_zps716f0e5a.jpg

Geesh, I'm going absolutely nuts with cabin fever waiting for 18 stitches on my ankle to heal.  Snow will be settled in before they do  :cry:

18?  That's a good tattoo.  Scars are Tattoos with much better stories. :)

18?  That's a good tattoo.  Scars are Tattoos with much better stories. :)

Two layers of 9, unfortunately, the story isn't a good read.

I took Ryder (6) up to LPO for his first singletrack experience.  First gear 5 mph for 4 whole miles, plenty of time to check out the fall colors.  My favorite riding season :ride:

I can't help but notice you took the XR.... New bike of choice?  :thumbsup:

I can't help but notice you took the XR.... New bike of choice?  :thumbsup:

I think so.  Has more soul than the Husky (which has a lot).  Hard to explain, but despite the fact its far from perfect, it feels.....perfect?

Edited by Wonderspoon

I've sure liked my XRs

Great colors this time of the year, I always like being in the high country, whether by bike or car, for the Fall colors.

As much as I like modern technology, an XR with a 35" seat height and 100 mile range has a lot of appeal for recreational trail riding.

NC

So, Wonderspoon is a science teacher...does it surprise anyone that he might boil all the combos down to the simplest equation? 

XR's baby!  :thumbsup:

Here is a blend of both topics: Fall colors and an XR!  :ride:

So, Wonderspoon is a science teacher...does it surprise anyone that he might boil all the combos down to the simplest equation? 

XR's baby!  :thumbsup:

Love the bike. Love it, love it, love it. Next weekend it will be a loaner to a buddy so I'll be on the husky. Translation: going faster but having less fun. How is fall on the westside?

Fall on west side put me on my arse a few times today,  wet leaves on wet roots and logs. Perfect bluebird sky.  It was raining fir needles trying wash my bike when I got home as wind came up. Haven't got a good freeze yet.

went up Northridge towards Clifty and hit lots of snow. Turned and went up windy, over to hicks, and back little creek to northridge and out to fowler.

Not too many fall colors this morning here at 2600'.   :(

image-1_zps84030af8.jpg

Hex and Corral creek this wknd.  Lots of great colors with a small window to get some more.