Slipper clutch

Those of you that have a slipper clutch how do you like it.. Was it worth the investment?i have a 470 and almost got rear ended by my riding buddy because the decel braking really slows me down fast without my brake light going on( because I'm not on the brakes yet) I'm thinking if my decal braking wasn't so harsh I might avoid the same senario again.

Those of you that have a slipper clutch how do you like it.. Was it worth the investment?i have a 470 and almost got rear ended by my riding buddy because the decel braking really slows me down fast without my brake light going on( because I'm not on the brakes yet) I'm thinking if my decal braking wasn't so harsh I might avoid the same senario again.

Don't ride with bad riders. If he needs brake lights to follow you safely, he is irresponsible.

• Like 4

Don't ride with bad riders. If he needs brake lights to follow you safely, he is irresponsible.

Yes! i rode with these guys in the canyons ONCE. havent again. They're passing each other in the turns and over the lines. i hadnt gone up there before at the time and they just left me and when they stopped they were like, "with that motor you should be able to catch us in the straights and slow down for the turns" and kept saying to just follow their lines so i could keep up with them and then they'd take off again. I dont like riding with people like  that. I would like to be able to ride again another day instead of take risks like that. riding is enough of a risk as it is...