Sign in to follow this  

How to make a dirtbike look shiny

I see all this pictures of yz 125s all shined up with shiny graphics=new ik. But everything else is shiny tires rims frame... I have a 2002.

I see all this pictures of yz 125s all shined up with shiny graphics=new ik. But everything else is shiny tires rims frame... I have a 2002.

SC12 New bike in a can. I am not super positive but I think maxima makes it

Ride well and it won't matter. Most fast riders I know could care less what their bike LOOKS LIKE. My friends brought my bike to a local BIG trail ride  for me and decorated it with kiddie stickers. I laughed and rode it....as is.

Ride well and it won't matter. Most fast riders I know could care less what their bike LOOKS LIKE. My friends brought my bike to a local BIG trail ride for me and decorated it with kiddie stickers. I laughed and rode it....as is.

sorry bud, but I'd be pissed off if someone slammed my $200 graphics with kiddie stickers
  • Like 2

nothing wrong with taking pride in your machinery and you should care what it looks like. Skimp on the small stuff and youll skimp on the big stuff.

SC1 by maxima is fairly good stuff, any silicone spray, tyre or bumper detailer in a can is pretty much the same thing only cheaper

• Like 2

Agreed with above. SC1 is the best thing ever! I use it all the time. It helps make the bikes look new, hides any scratches, and makes it easier to clean off after riding. Plus it smells good when spraying it on.

I'm pretty sure I can find a store locally that sells Pledge if I just look hard enough. 

But what about the SC-1?  Where do you get that?  Is it everywhere or more specialized places?