How to make a dirtbike look shiny

I see all this pictures of yz 125s all shined up with shiny graphics=new ik. But everything else is shiny tires rims frame... I have a 2002.

Liberal amounts of this

Vintage+Sister+Elbow+Grease+6.jpg

any brand of no touch tire shine

I see all this pictures of yz 125s all shined up with shiny graphics=new ik. But everything else is shiny tires rims frame... I have a 2002.

SC12 New bike in a can. I am not super positive but I think maxima makes it

SC12 New bike in a can. I am not super positive but I think maxima makes it

I think you mean SC-1

I think you mean SC-1

Yep this stuff rocks

I think you mean SC-1

yeah you are right..

Ride well and it won't matter. Most fast riders I know could care less what their bike LOOKS LIKE. My friends brought my bike to a local BIG trail ride  for me and decorated it with kiddie stickers. I laughed and rode it....as is.

Ride well and it won't matter. Most fast riders I know could care less what their bike LOOKS LIKE. My friends brought my bike to a local BIG trail ride for me and decorated it with kiddie stickers. I laughed and rode it....as is.

sorry bud, but I'd be pissed off if someone slammed my $200 graphics with kiddie stickers

nothing wrong with taking pride in your machinery and you should care what it looks like. Skimp on the small stuff and youll skimp on the big stuff.

SC1 by maxima is fairly good stuff, any silicone spray, tyre or bumper detailer in a can is pretty much the same thing only cheaper

When I absolutely feel like buy sc1 I do cause its awesome.. but here is a tip that is used by many...Pledge works great too. On your plastics as well as on aluminum

I use Pledge furniture polish. (don't put on seat). Side benefit of being lemony fresh.

Maxima SC-1 is like a new bike in a can!! Love that stuff.

Maxima SC-1 is like a new bike in a can!! Love that stuff.

weird... That's its slogan..

Agreed with above. SC1 is the best thing ever! I use it all the time. It helps make the bikes look new, hides any scratches, and makes it easier to clean off after riding. Plus it smells good when spraying it on.

I'm pretty sure I can find a store locally that sells Pledge if I just look hard enough. 

But what about the SC-1?  Where do you get that?  Is it everywhere or more specialized places?  

Rocky Mountain atv has it. I have a local bike shop that has it as well here.

Silicone spray is cheap and gets the job done. Only downside is no lemon scent :(

WD40 on the aluminum and steel parts works good too. Just don't spray it onto the brakes :lol:

Just don't ride at all and you can have a shiny bike.

Mop & Glo works too.