CRF50 BBR HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH?

Hey everyone I have a question about the worth of a fully modded crf50, its a 2004 with every bbr part you can buy including the perimeter frame, I searched the web and havent found anything in so cal to compare it too. I checked the bbr website and the bike comes out to about 8K if you were to buy the stuff from BBR. A coworker wants 3K and this thing looks like it rolled off the showrrom floor.Has the 88cc kit

well, if that is what you are looking for and really need, then the price really doesn't matter.  Are you going to race it?  If so, you can easily pay over that getting a bike prepped and ready to run.  Is it just for a pit bike?  That would seem like a lot for something to just show off between races.

I think you really just need to figure out what that $3K will get you and if it fits what you are looking for.  If you are thinking about trying to flip it, I wouldn't.  The pitbike scene has dropped off, but still alive, in the past five years.  It would take someone with a lot of knowledge on the bike and a good cash flow to pay that out over what you paid for it.

Let us know how it goes.  And send a pic if you get it.

BBR is a great company regarding quality of parts. I used to be heavily involved in the Pit Bike scene.. $3000 isn't a lot for a fully nodded BBR.. but like the dude above said, it is a lot of $$$$ to just tool around on.. talk to Vince at TBoltUSA.com about.. he knows his stuff

I have to give a thumbs up to the folks at TBolt.  They have been very helpful and know their stuff.  Didn't even think about it, but SLOWGS is right.  Use them as a resource.

If you can ride it now/put it away and never sell it, 30 years from now when were all driving around battery powered cars, it'll be worth something. I believe BBR framed bikes will surpass the "DG Package racers" in collectibility. Theres no wonder why they like gold anodizing! Truly a future "Red Barchetta" for those in the know.............

or in 30 years people will see it like a Cadillac Cimeron.  A nice badge, fancy bling, all the trim, and an expensive price tag.  But really, it was nothing more than a Chevy Cavalier.

Frame is sweet but if it only has 88cc....that's pretty basic.. You're not even using the bike to full potential... You'll want to upgrade to 117cc is 124cc

or in 30 years people will see it like a Cadillac Cimeron.  A nice badge, fancy bling, all the trim, and an expensive price tag.  But really, it was nothing more than a Chevy Cavalier.

[/quoteIdont know about that

IDK, have you seen what a C&J framed bike fetches now? Big $$$$$

IDK, have you seen what a C&J framed bike fetches now? Big $$$$$

But this isn't a C&J frame and its only 2013 :thumbsup: