Sign in to follow this  

Tennessee Prentice Cooper trail riding

Anyone familiar with any Prentice Cooper trails that wants to show me around? I've never been on the ORV trails up there.

Anyone familiar with any Prentice Cooper trails that wants to show me around? I've never been on the ORV trails up there.

I know my way around there, but they are closed for a short time for hunting now. I'm not that fast or that good, but I just got a new bike and I'd like to hook up for some riding.

I know my way around there, but they are closed for a short time for hunting now. I'm not that fast or that good, but I just got a new bike and I'd like to hook up for some riding.

Sounds good. I'm a novice too, so it's not like I would be leaving you in the dust. I'm down to ride on any weekend when my wife isn't working. Let me know when you can go.

I have rode Prentice many times and it is difficult to get lost. Most trails will loop back around to the main ride, one exception is Hailey Rd. It is the most difficult trail there, it has sharp inclines with nothing but rocks and a creek crossing; don't attempt it if it has just finished raining. Me and a couple of buddies usually go and we are always looking for other riders. I say the more the better.

Edited by thumper_racer