Where is the indicator flasher 2000 XR650R

Hello,

As above, I installed LED indicators and need to change the flasher relay. I've taken the headlight surround off to reveal the wiring etc but I cant locate it. Too many wires in looms so I cannot follow the indicator wires without hacking into the rubber boots.

Is it round or square? High or Low?

Thanks

Nicko

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys, i am new to this forum but would like to know how to add in some wiring for indicators for my 2003 XR650R. I live in England, United Kingdom. The bike is road legal, but has no indicators. I would like to add in led lighting as well as some LED indicators if possible and could really do with some helpful tips, information, recommendations etc.

Many thanks

Wayne

Hi guys, i am new to this forum but would like to know how to add in some wiring for indicators for my 2003 XR650R. I live in England, United Kingdom. The bike is road legal, but has no indicators. I would like to add in led lighting as well as some LED indicators if possible and could really do with some helpful tips, information, recommendations etc.

Many thanks

Wayne

The Baja Designs dual sport kit is one of the most popular options here in the US. It gives you e erything you need to add indicators, brake light, horn and a bunch of other stuff.