YZ426 FWW

I'm trying to add a FWW to my 426, can anybody tell me which other years are compatible? Particularly the YZ450F 03-05? I cannot find them for the 426, but they seem to be plenty available for those years.

'98-'02 only. 

Thank you, sir. It sure is difficult to source those; does anybody have any hook ups? eBay, Steathy, and Zip all no luck so far.

Does anyone have a fly wheel weight on their YZ426F?

I would love to hear somebody's before and after story. My biggest problem is stalling when going downhill on steep, rocky trails. I was just wondering if anybody had similar experiences with their beast that was fixed by adding the fww. And if so, please tell me somewhere to find one. I'm usually a pretty resourceful guy, but I'm at a loss

Bump. I'm seriously considering the KTM 300

Bump. I'm seriously considering the KTM 300

I have a set of 3 flywheel weights for a yz426, brand new made by MSR....PM me if interested as I won't be using them now as I switched to a WR flywheel...

Edited by dfwhockey17

I would love to hear somebody's before and after story. My biggest problem is stalling when going downhill on steep, rocky trails. I was just wondering if anybody had similar experiences with their beast that was fixed by adding the fww. And if so, please tell me somewhere to find one. I'm usually a pretty resourceful guy, but I'm at a loss

Put a gytr 9 oz. On my 09 yz450f and it was a big improvement on stalling and traction. Made it a much more woodsworthy bike, particularly hills and log crossings. I definitely think it is worth it. Install was easy too. Might try diffrrent sprockets too, bigger on the back or smaller in the front.

I have a set of 3 flywheel weights for a yz426, brand new made by MSR....PM me if interested as I won't be using them now as I switched to a WR flywheel...

I'm having a hard time PMing, could you try me please.

Just ordered some "super light" gears (13/52), we'll see how this beast likes em!

Just ordered some "super light" gears (13/52), we'll see how this beast likes em!

Good move. You will like that alot better in the woods.

I'm having a hard time PMing, could you try me please.

Sent....

Hey lastsilverdollar, I still have this set of 3 fly wheel weights if you are interested. I know we spoke about them a while ago but I am getting ready to throw them up on ebay and wanted to give you a shot at them first. I am willing to make a better deal on them than we originally discussed as I would rather them go to another forum member....If you still have my cell number text me if interested, I will be posting these up in a week or so to give you time.

Cheers,

Trent