Sign in to follow this  

What r plastic fits on an '07 X?

I know the R front fender is swappable, at least through an '09, I think the rear is if you don't run the light but not sure. Mbdy know about the shrouds?

If someone knows about the rear and the shrouds would appreciate it.

front and rear fenders from an 04 and 05 for sure, and pretty sure about 06-09.  Not sure how much difference is in the shrouds on any year as the X tank is a little wider. the side plates may also fit, but if you replace those, you won't have easy access to the air filter. Sides would have to be 04 and 05.

• Like 1

The rear fender from 2004 and 2005 will bolt on with no problems. Newer years may also but only know for sure the fender from the single exhaust crf250r (04 and 05). The shrouds should fit from the same years also. Front fenders are the same. Side number plate on the right hand side interchanges from an 04 And 05 but not from 06 and newer. The left side number plate is x only due to the air box door.

On the rear fender, there will be no holes for the hoses on the overflow tank and no plastic tab to hold the starter relay and wiring. The relay still sits in small captured spot and is not going anywhere once it is all bolted together.

• Like 1

DSCF0008sm.jpgThis is what i'm after. as I run a number out of oregon(black w/yellow background) I don't have to worry about front and side.The 500 2 smoker shown is the only pic I can find. They make the kit for the r as well.

Edited by portlandcsc

The rear fender from 2004 and 2005 will bolt on with no problems. Newer years may also but only know for sure the fender from the single exhaust crf250r (04 and 05). The shrouds should fit from the same years also. Front fenders are the same. Side number plate on the right hand side interchanges from an 04 And 05 but not from 06 and newer. The left side number plate is x only due to the air box door.

On the rear fender, there will be no holes for the hoses on the overflow tank and no plastic tab to hold the starter relay and wiring. The relay still sits in small captured spot and is not going anywhere once it is all bolted together.

No on the 06-09 rear fender but everything else in this post is accurate!

• Like 1

No on the 06-09 rear fender but everything else in this post is accurate!

Good to know on the rear fender.  I did not think the 06 through 09 would fit but I was not sure. That is why I said "may"  I do know for sure on the 04 through 05. Thanks for the additional information.