bike wouldn't start...throttle pos. sensor

So for the last couple days, I havnt been able to get my bike running, even though I couldn't find a single problem, well after staring at the bike for hours and calling it names in my head, I found it...the throttle possition sensor had actually been melted at the harness. It was only on the back, so I never caught it the first look around. The harness had been melted right on the clip, and must have been slightly disconnected in the process, so I had to cut away the melted plastic, reconnect, and then use a goop to hold it back in one piece. Thought I would share in case of anyone having the same issue

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1382613072.813045.jpgIs that the wires you mean that I have goin into the white part in the engine mate??

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1382613072.813045.jpgIs that the wires you mean that I have goin into the white part in the engine mate??

Im not home at the moment, and im bad at which wires go where. But it looks like thats where it led too, but the harness was on the other side just above the exhaust, directly behind the kick lever.

If thats the wires then u could need a new harness or a real good electrician I had to take mine to a professional Kawasaki dealer to sort it becouse my fi light was on and you need a special tool to turn it of