Moving to Phoenix

Arizona

Just started a new account on here could not rememeber password or email I used to use for the life of me. I've been in Virginia for last year (moved here from Socal used to live in Tucson and NM as well) and looks like I moving back to the desert!!!! I'll be working in Mesa, but I'm looking on sugesstions on where to live to be as close to riding as possible but still under a 30 min commute to work. I used to live in Cal City, CA so got spoiled with riding straight from my garage for years. Any suggestions????

So stoked to get back to the Dez this supertight woods shit aint for me!!!

If you live in Mesa you are close to Sycamore. It's a giant place full of single track and among everything else. You should be good anywhere in Mesa. ET Motopark will be your track.

I would look at Gilbert over Mesa. One city over, much nicer area.

You dog, sofa king jealous here. I love AZ, have a condo in Chandler that I cannot afford to visit right now...sucks big time.

Where in Mesa are you working? Lot's of good riding near the East Valley. Also, my wife has been a Real Estate agent here for a long time... if you need any help finding a place, let me know. :) 

Where in Mesa are you working? Lot's of good riding near the East Valley. Also, my wife has been a Real Estate agent here for a long time... if you need any help finding a place, let me know. :)

I'll be working for the VA on the eastside of Mesa on Power Rd. So I've been mainly looking at places in Gilbert/Queen Creek to keep the commute as close as possible. I'll def let you know if I need any help finding a house. Should be out there within three weeks. My bikes are crying for some desert again, the signle track out here in Virginia is so tight its rare to get out of second gear!! I picked up a 2013 KX450 out here earlier in the year and that big girl needs to eat!!!

Edited by DezRover

I'll be working for the VA on the eastside of Mesa on Power Rd. So I've been mainly looking at places in Gilbert/Queen Creek to keep the commute as close as possible. I'll def let you know if I need any help finding a house. Should be out there within three weeks. My bikes are crying for some desert again, the signle track out here in Virginia is so tight its rare to get out of second gear!! I picked up a 2013 KX450 out here earlier in the year and that big girl needs to eat!!!

For sure, let us know. We do a lot of work in that area (I'm an agent too, but only part-time). When you're ready to play in the desert, let me know!